Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 175 total)
  • Abu hamza needs an MRI
  • mikeconnor
    Free Member

Oh yes… one of those ‘on holiday’ from Birmingham, in the mountains between Pakistan and Afghanistan, in the middle of a war, who just wandered inadvertently close to a terrorist training camp?

Oh dear, your ignorance really is staggering on this one. Begg was arrested in the Pakistani capital, Islamabad (I’d already mentioned this). Last time I checked, it wasn’t a ‘war zone’. Begg was released without charge, never having stood trial.

And Begg has never been convicted of any criminal offence, here in the UK or in the USA. So whilst you may have your prejudiced opinions of him, he is, in the eyes of English law at least, an innocent man. Feel free to prove me wrong.

binners

He may have been in Islamabad when he was picked up. Where had he been prior to that Mike? According to his own book? A clue for you: see my quote above

Oh… and details of how Osama was framed while you’re at it please 😆

Junkyard
    Free Member

Did Osama bin Laden get a fair trial

The problem is , and I do get your point, but there is something uncomfortbable about extending western rights and liberties to folk who attack and despise these very same rights/liberties. When they fight to excercise theirs it is hard to sympathise as they are , frnakly, just taking the piss

I dont like having the piss taken out of the system in this way

Did they/will they get fair trials , probably not but there is probably something in their world view about an eye for an eye and those who live by the sword

binners

Yes officer… I may well have attended 2 Bank Robbery training courses recently. And you may well have caught me outside the bank vault with a large haul of high explosives, and my “idiots Guide to Safe-Blowing’ handbook, but I can assure you I was merely passing, and bank robbery was the furthest thing from my mind

Mike – if you ever want to buy a used car, will you buy it off me please?

mikeconnor
    Free Member

He may have been in Islamabad when he was picked up. Where had he been prior to that Mike? According to his own book? A clue for you: see my quote above

so, he wasn’t in a war zone then? Glad to see you admitting you were wrong, thanks.

Again: Do you have any proof to prove that he is guilty of any crimes? Proof that neither the UK or US authorities could find?

Th eproblem is , and I do get your point, but ther eis something uncomfortbable about extending western rights and liberiotioes to folk who attack and despise these very same rights. When they fight to excercise theirs it is hard to sympathise as they are taking the piss

If we deny human beings the rights we believe they should have, then we descend to the level of barbarism. Better that some ‘take the piss’ tyhan to be denied equal rights under law. by acting with dignity, we prove ourselves to be better than those who wish to attack us and deny us our fundamental rights, no?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Mikeconnor = Fred

jota180
    Free Member

Mikeconnor = Fred

Shhh…
    We all know that but he runs away when it’s mentioned

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Hence the mention.

mikeconnor
    Free Member

Mikeconnor = Fred

West? Flintstone? Perry? care to explain please? or is this some attempt at an insult?

mikeconnor
    Free Member

Mikeconnor = Fred

West? Flintstone? Perry? care to explain please? or is this some attempt at an insult?

Markie
    Free Member

Is it a known thing? This thread is the first time I’d considered the possibility. But yes, he is.

hora
    Free Member

Would you allow someone into your home and let them trash the place, make a mess and take your money without giving you anything in return?

You know we are a democracy but when do you stop someone soiling and disrespecting your house?

In addition, the US aren’t savages who live in the hills.

jota180
    Free Member

Again: Do you have any proof to prove that he is guilty of any crimes? Proof that neither the UK or US authorities could find?

Lots of people are arrested as suspects all the time on suspicion of all sorts of things from littering to murder and freed at a later date as there’s no case to answer, that’s how it works

compositepro
    Free Member

Imprisonment without trial is something the ECHR is against, but Gitmo isn’t on US soil, so doesn’t count.

It’s a bitch when the legal system is abused to your advantage isn’t it

binners

I don’t know. Perhaps it was a bit difficult dusting for fingerprints in the Tora Bora mountains in between the carpet bombing Michael.

BTW…. Have you ever thought about any investments Mike? Plan for your future? You seem like a man of sound judgement. I’ve got some you can’t possibly lose on. I have some friends in Nigeria trying to extract their perfectly legitimate money from the country. You could help. If I could just have your bank details…. 😆

Coyote
    Free Member

I thought the sad little misfit was banned?

mikeconnor
    Free Member

Lots of people are arrested as suspects all the time on suspicion of all sorts of things from littering to murder and freed at a later date as there’s no case to answer, that’s how it works

And lots of people are innocent of the crimes/offences of which thay are accused. and yes, sometimes the guilty go free too. But cases like the Jill dando murder show that we must do our utmost, as a society, to uphold justice, whatever the cost. In that case, and innocent man was convicted for a crime he did not comitt, because of prejudiuce and the public hunger for someone to be held to account. it is vital to ensure that such miscarriages do not occur again. Hence whty hoever nasty a bastard Abu Hamza mosst likely is, we must be seen to exercise due process and legal dignity.

whatever the outcome from this case, whoever unpleasant the taste it will leave, at least we will be able to say that our nation’s legal system worked as it should, and offered the defendant every possible opportunity to get justice. |Isn’t that what’s most important here?

hora
    Free Member

Do you have any proof to prove that he is guilty of any crimes?

You do know hes spent the last few years in a UK prison for a crime don’t you?

In addition do you think someone in the US wakes up and says ‘lets get us some Muslims, British businessmen, hackers who look merely guilty’. 🙄

deluded
    Free Member

mikeconnor – end this masqueraded farce now and confess. YOU ARE FRED!

I won’t mind. 😆

mikeconnor
    Free Member

What is rthis ‘Fred’ thing? i’m all up for a discussion/debate, but if people chiose instead to try to bait me, then i think it reflects rather sadly on them. hence i’m now going to ignore what appear to be deliberately provocative/insulting comments.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

offered the defendant every possible opportunity to get justice

..except the one where he gets to go to America and prove his innocence

rogerthecat
    Free Member

I beg to differ!!

In addition, the US aren’t savages who live in the hills.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

hence i’m now going to ignore what appear to be deliberately provocative/insulting comments.

the fred enters phase 2 of his re-emergence with a planned mini-flounce and a dubious claim that future baiting will be ignored.

martinhutch

Every man, no matter how deeply offensive his statements, deserves a fair trial before being labelled as Fred.

Nick

Just wondering if anyone who has contributed to this debate, has had their opinion or view altered by anything anyone else had put forwards?

wwaswas

Just wondering if anyone who has contributed to this debate, has had their opinion or view altered by anything anyone else had put forwards?

are you new here?

😉

patriotpro
    Free Member

mikeconnor – you’re him aren’t you?

Coyote
    Free Member

I never twigged that mikeconnor was fred / paddedcell!

jota180
    Free Member

There’s only been 2 positions here …. [strike]F[/strike] Mike’s and everyone elses’

nealglover
    Free Member

I’ve analysed Mike and Fred’s Handwriting, and they are exactly the same.

Case closed.

Junkyard
    Free Member

he is never Fred

grum
    Free Member

Lance Armstrong? 😕

kimbers

grum – Member

Lance Armstrong?

are you saying he only has 1 testicle?

jota180
    Free Member

What is rthis ‘Fred’ thing? i’m all up for a discussion/debate, but if people chiose instead to try to bait me, then i think it reflects rather sadly on them. hence i’m now going to ignore what appear to be deliberately provocative/insulting comments.

I’ll tell you what I’d do, right here, right now [©Norman Cook] is get onto the mods about it.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Nick – Member

I agree with Nick!

wrecker
    Free Member

I have no problem with him having a MRI.
    The results should be put into an envelope which he can take with him on the plane. Perhaps some light reading over the Atlantic.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Will he fly Ryanair?
    Do they do 1st class?
    Will have to take his own food and drink?
    Will he be checked going through Passport control?/Immigration?

I have no idea what this blokes supposed to have done BTW.

hora
    Free Member

bikebouy, now then. Imagine hes a sports agent. He gives talks, finds talent, attends fairs and gives out information. Then he selects good players and sends them off to be trained by the best overseas. Sometimes whilst overseas they might get into abit of trouble. Nowthen, I don’t mean roasting a young lady or drink driving. No something abit more severe than that.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I see…

Does he get paid for what he does, seems like a lot of work and effort that.

nealglover
    Free Member

Actually yes, I have.

I didn’t think Mile was Fred previously.

Now I’m almost sure of it.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 175 total)

The topic ‘Abu hamza needs an MRI’ is closed to new replies.