• This topic has 24 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by jedi.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • A day with jedi
  • MrFC
    Free Member

Just got back from Woburn Sands after a fab session with Jedi, taking me through some core skills which will hopefully improve my overall riding.

I can thoroughly recommend his skills coaching. He has endless patience (it was put to the test!) plenty of positive feedback and an uncanny way of knowing what went wrong and why.
    Up to me now to try to make my newly learnt skills second nature which is the difficult bit, as I have discovered, after coming back from an hour in the local woods where there were a few close encounters with mother earth!

mrsflash
    Free Member

Ace, glad you enjoyed it!

jedi

mrfc,
    keep in touch with me ragrding your progress as i said.
    i did tell you the 1st ride after being with me will be funky as you will be over thinking everything you were taught.

FoxyChick
    Free Member

*chuckles*

He'd been in some muddy woods and brought most of it back with him…plastered he was!! 8)

jedi

angela,
    did you go for a curry after? what was it like?

FoxyChick
    Free Member

No Tony we didn't…BIG mistake.
    We ended up going to MK's centre 😯 and stopped off at PizzaExpress, which should have been good but wasn't!
    Anyway, we had a massive curry last night whewn we got home to make up for it!! 8)

woodsman
    Free Member

jedi – were you at Peaslake (Surrey Hills) last Saturday?

jedi

woodsman, no mate not me. i was coaching a group of 5 at woburn

Speshpaul

Can you stop the heart of a goat by staring at it?

jedi

of course i can!

mboy
    Free Member

First ride on trails familiar to you after a session with Jedi will blow your mind, I can vouch for that…

And as he says, it doesn't feel like you're going fast when you manage to link everything together properly, it's like you're in slow motion. But I can guarantee that you are going one hell of a lot quicker, cos I was not expecting to catch up with riders I'd let go down the trail 15 seconds in front of me quite so quickly at Cannock on Sunday!

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Spend the day riding and practicing the skills Jedi taught me in some very challenging conditions and by heck do they work!!

rOcKeTdOg

if i wasn't already married!…*

*but only until April 21st

jedi

mboy, i told you that you were cornering fast!

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Speshpaul…had no idea what you were on about, and then, bizarrely, MrFC brought that DVD home last night!! 😯

How on earth did Ewan McGregor manage to utter the line "What's a jedi warrior?" 8)

jedi

🙂 lol

Talkemada
    Free Member

I got a £25 fine once, for startling a goat. I was in a hurry, as I had a package to deliver.

Slacks
    Free Member

Just to add to what MrFC says. I've just got back from a days training with Jedi. It was a excellent day and I am now keen to go and put everything into practise. Need to get out of bad habits and cement what I have learnt. Would highly recommend it.

No goats though?

Mackem

Thinking about a Jedi day in the Basque country. Do you accept wine and tortilla as payment?

Kevevs
    Free Member

cool stuff. I reckon a skillz course must be a better investment PPF (pounds per fun) than buying new bits/extra suspension etc. My bike is more capable than me! although, I'll be out riding with poeple far better than me soon, so I'll learn more one way or another just keeping up! Gotta look into this. Can you suggest anyone up in North Wales jedi?

jedi

north wales, the only recommendation is campbellcoaching@me.com

Burts
    Free Member

I reckon a skillz course must be a better investment PPF (pounds per fun) than buying new bits/extra suspension etc.

Completely agree.

Kevevs
    Free Member

cheers. I'll look into it .

Speshpaul

"How on earth did Ewan McGregor manage to utter the line "What's a jedi warrior?" "

Do you think that when they were casting the film, someone said" i bet you can't get Ewan McGregor!"

But how do you cope? Alcohol and Classic Rock!

jedi

🙂

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘A day with jedi’ is closed to new replies.