Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 3rd Singletrack eBook now in Mag Archive
  • Mark

More for our Premier users!

This book is a collection of our early Armchair Features from 2001 and 2002.

If you are a subscriber you can access everything in our Mag Archive so long as you have activated your Premier account. If you have yet to do that then go here..

I’m a subscriber and want my free access to the MagArchive please…

Instructions on how to download eBooks to your Kindle, Tablet or mobile are here..

eBook help

jaybe1001
    Free Member

I can only see 2 ebooks in the archive. What is the 3rd?

Mark

There’s a kindle and eBook version of Issue 67 in there. It’s one of the options on the Issue 67 page.

akak
    Free Member

Big thanks for the kindle versions, although the archive content works better then the magazine edition. Nothing wrong with it – just missing a lot of the features of the full mag.

Mark

It’s a good point. We decided that the eBooks should not have reviews in them as these could date an eBook. The idea of the eBook is that it’s a good read and suits the long articles. That’s our thinking anyway, but it’s all flexible and we are eager for feedback on that
    🙂

peteimpreza

Excellent, more mags in the ePub format please. So much better to read on my iPad. Full versions please.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘3rd Singletrack eBook now in Mag Archive’ is closed to new replies.