Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • 2Pure Edinburgh – Jolly nice chaps.
  • toss
    Free Member

Just a shout out really for the excellent service from these guys. Got my Joplin 3 Dropper Seatpost repaired and serviced FOC with them. It was at their suggestion, too…..

The thing was not holding air and leaking fluid. I initially enquired about a repair and a service which would have been £40+ but they said they would try and do it on warranty.

Because I still had my receipt etc they did just that despite it being over 12 months since bought. I sent it off and two weeks later, its back, like new – for nowt 🙂

really chuffed with that service.

Cheers, T

T

scaredypants

Those folk always get good reports – despite working with CB

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

They sure are – fixed a knackered Niterider for me and were very nice about it too.

lucien

I’m guessing they’ve had lots of practice at giving a good service, must be major employer in Edinburgh

pjm84
    Free Member

Yep them guys are spot on unlike others in the bike industry.

nuke

2Pure = Only reason to consider buying CB products

One of my Joplin 3 seatposts is currently with them…3rd time iirc.

jeffcapeshop
    Free Member

what/where are they? never heard of them..

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

UK Distributers (and do warranty work) for CB, Ibis, Niterider and lots of other stuff. Not a shop.

eemy
    Free Member

A few years ago they rebuilt one of my pedals after it fell apart on the trail and I managed to lose most of the bits. I’m not sure if I even had the original receipt. Excellent service.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Given the warranty is 2 years I should hope they did sort it! Have heard good stuff about them before, we have one that’s suffering same problem (losing air and oil).

valleydaddy
    Free Member

my Joplin4 has just died 🙁 losing air and oil like above, so hoping for good service from 2pure – just fired off an email.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘2Pure Edinburgh – Jolly nice chaps.’ is closed to new replies.