Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • 2012 Specialized stumpjumper expert evo carbon
  • eichler
    Free Member

looking for a new bike and specialized appear to be completely out of stock of this bike in medium size. Anyone know of any shops that have a medium?

J

twedspeed
    Free Member

welcome to my hell – been looking for same bike for 4 months – like an idiot I thought 2012 actually meant 2012 – So i didnt start looking for one until january , but in specialized bike import terms 2012 actually meant september 2011 , so by january all the mediums were long gone I did manage to get a go on a LARGE at bikescene in guisbrough, but I felt waaayyy overstretched and they couldnt get me a MEDIUM , they even phoned the head sales guy at Spesh UK and he couldnt help. since then I ve tried everywere and all those bike shops on the net who list them as in stock are all full of s**t , they just cant be bothered to update their websites – I ve found 2 used mediums for sale from private owners on PINKBIKE both in california , and both sellers refused to ship to UK. much easier for them to sell in their own country and who can blame them, next I tried Spesh ITALY I got a nice Email from their head honcho saying they had none either – So I ve given up – but I will be first in the que for the 2013,s in september – If you find anything in the meantime please let me know ,all the best with your search.

Tracey

Give thes guys a ring. We have used them in the past when Specialized wernt importing a model and then picked it up in France

SPECIALIZED EUROPE B.V.
    Zeddamseweg 84b
    7041 CT’s-Heerenberg
    The Netherlands
    Tel: +31 314 676 600
    Fax: +31 314 676 676
    E-mail: service@specialized.com
    Serving: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland,
    France, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg,
    Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland

Swalsey
    Free Member

I don’t think they brought many into the UK at all – there were 11 left with specialized UK when I ordered my large in January/February. I’ve no doubt the next model will make this one redundant anyway!!

twedspeed
    Free Member

Tracey , thanks tried it and they just EMailed me back = Sold Out ! Cheers anyway.

dave999
    Free Member

Hi
    You could try http://www.bikescene.co.uk, they have aluminium frames, anodised black for £1099 american spec 2011 145mm travel not latest 150mm, not exactly what you wanted. I just bought a pitch frame from them, very helpfull on the phone, delivered next day.

Dave

goatster
    Free Member

We got small and large left J… youi still growing 🙂

goodgrief
    Free Member

i’ve seen one in bcbikes, grantown on spey. rather nice it is too.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘2012 Specialized stumpjumper expert evo carbon’ is closed to new replies.