Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • 2 Pure… Now THAT is customer service
  • Bedds
    Free Member

I wanted to post up on here a huge thanks to the guys at 2Pure and Ran and Ryan in particular.

I posted up here about how much trouble I’d experienced with my NiteRider HID light..

Ran contacted me about an hour later asking for details, which I provided – not worked since I’d bought, no joy with the place I purchased from, but now 2 years old (warranty of 12 months) and totally dead

They have since repaired the light under warranty for me and I have received it back today working perfectly.

I think it’s only right that those companies provided good old fashioned excellent service should be shouted about..

2Pure… I salute you

🙂

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Ran is a legend 8)

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Ran is the man,Sorted pedals out for me plenty of times.

Bedds
    Free Member

I’m really happy, I’d faced not having the second light during winter and I do a lot of night riding.. this has made my day, feel it’s only right that they get the recognition they deserve

racing_ralph
    Free Member

they are currently sorting out my joplin ineptitude – offered cash but no takers 🙂

neil853
    Free Member

helped me out with my Joplin too, seriously good service. I hope the brands they serve know just how good they are!

2pure
    Free Member

I’ll send them all a link to this!

Thanks for the positive comments guys, means a lot!

Cheers
    ran@2pure

ps – ryan does the servicing, i just take the credit

coogan
    Free Member

I’ve held Ran. It was beautiful.

crazy-legs

They’ve sorted out my NiteRider a couple of times as well (one issue with the cable pulling out of the lamp unit, another just supplying a new battery) and again, fantastic quick service. The battery was actually bought at a Mountain Mayhem so they charged it there and then and, cos the credit card machine wasn’t working, just let me have it on trust. I phoned them on Monday to actually pay for the battery!

vinnyeh

yep, great service.
    When I changed frames i needed a different size Joplin- they gave me another (used) Joplin outer.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I gotta ask, sorry, but why did you leave it 2 years??????

Bedds
    Free Member

Good question PP..

It was working-ish.. I knew how to work around the issue (turns out the light ballast was faulty).. so I’d charge and then use straight away. Besides, after chasing the place I bought it from and them not being interested, I had consigned myself to not getting it repaired, + Niterider weren’t helpful. It was only when the light completely failed that I moaned on here and got somewhere!

m_t_b
    Free Member

Ran sorted my Joplin nice guy super quick, think I might need to speak to him again though… 😕

Anyone else have problems with the Joplin 4 brass alignment tabs getting worn out super quick?

FuzzyWuzzy

Only dealt with them once for a workstand clamp issue, they got it sorted quickly with no fuss. It’s a shame they normally come up on CB related threads (always positive but still the general context of the thread is usually negative). I wish they were a distributor for tyres, they’d probably send out new ones under warranty once you’d worn them out :p

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘2 Pure… Now THAT is customer service’ is closed to new replies.