Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Zona zero Spain.
  • PolisherMan

I’m there at the moment and staying I’m the old medieval village. It’s bl@@dy ace. Just saying…

Rubber_Buccaneer

1.Yes I am jealous
    2.Package? Who with?
    3.Where are the pictures? 🙂

PolisherMan

1. You should be!
    2. DIY Dead easy.
    3. Too complicated for me.

pistonbroke
    Free Member

Are you staying in Ainsa? Some of the routes pass through Guaso, if you see someone there building a retaining wall, it’ll be Spekkie (Tony) of this parish. The Intersport shop is a good source of info, the square up by the castle has some good bars. Hope the good weather holds, don’t forget Wed is a public holiday (day of the dead)

Potdog
    Free Member

Awesome place, look out for Spekkie building his walls, I had a great few days there last year, was hoping to go back this summer but couldn’t make it.

doug_basqueMTB.com

We will be there tomorrow. If you see us in the square say hello.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Doug’s facebook feed makes for fabulous viewing pretty much all year round, this time of year it’s Zona Zero territory. As above @spekkie is converting an old farmhouse there to accomodation for biking holidays.

doug_basqueMTB.com

Thanks Jambalaya! We are all around the Pyrenees just now, we will ride over the tops tomorrow to Ainsa and then a day there tomorrow before moving on to another valley.

jambalaya
    Free Member

I have looked at all your trips just need to get into good enough condition to book one (or two !).

OP have you seen this fb page ?

https://www.facebook.com/BTTPirineo/

doug_basqueMTB.com

Haha, you need to be fit-ish but no superhero.

Ainsa is fantastic. We have been involved with ZZ since it started and I love it there. You can follow the routes and speak to the very lovely Alba in the tourism center for help. It’s really easy. Jorge the main man there speaks good British. We do lots of stuff there too, with uplift and outside of themain routes so it’s quite different.

I love it there, somehow arriving to Ainsa feels a bit like coming home. Tomorrow we ride there with an epic day over the mountains and the gin bar opens just for us. I’m looking forward to it 🙂

PolisherMan

We’ll keep our eyes peeled for you Doug. Been over to your gaff a couple of years ago. Off to Cono del mondo tomorrow…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Zona zero Spain.’ is closed to new replies.