Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • zombies
  • nukeproofriding
    Free Member

Viewing the documentary World War Z suggests that piling over walls is all in a day’s work for your average undead.

Aye. wouldn’t be any fun otherwise. Everyone loves a bit of zombie slaying from time to time?

piemonster

This is why you select a low population island. To the vast majority of the worlds Zombos you are out of sight and out of mind.

Tbh, I find all this fast and clever Zombie business to be nonsense. They are the dead risen again, decaying rotten corpses looking to satiate the munchies. Fast n clever Zombies are just marketing drivel to get folk into cinemas and has no bearing on reality.

In which case, for most. Survival can be found in a light jog.

nukeproofriding
    Free Member

The genius (If I do say so myself :p) behind using Mont St. Michel or similar is that you can walk to the castle during certain hours of the day, but when the tide comes in, it REALLY comes in. Fast and with very strong currents.

The hordes of surviving zombies after a days fighting are then washed into the channel, into the Celtic sea and then into the Atlantic, and if they survive that then they’re the Americans problem 😆

…I need to stop thinking about this or you’ll all see me on the news being restrained.

whattyre
    Free Member

Walking deads on…good tips they’re….

JoeG
    Free Member

Large numbers of ‘Mericans will survive the zombie apocalypse! Why do you think we have so many guns? 😉

mogrim

quite fancy the dozer blade should be pretty effective

Yeah, but it’s… pink. I know the SAS started out with pink landrovers and all, but we’re talking zombie killing here, you can’t be killing zombies in a pink tank.

Klunk
    Free Member

does say in the ad they will paint it for you.

whattyre
    Free Member

Good point..I know where theyres a tank close to here..I need to start at list..

mogrim

does say in the ad they will paint it for you.

Fair enough, didn’t read the small print.

One of these would be pretty effective:

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Ideally on one of these.

CaptJon
    Free Member

Wow, you lot are screwed. The point of zombies is they are a commentary on the living. The traditional zombie films demonstrate this by having the zombies flock the same places they were programmed to go to when alive (e.g. shopping mall in Dawn of the Dead, the pub in Shaun of the Dead). Given the prevalence of zombie films these days, when dead everyone will head to secluded farms, fortified buildings, military bases, just like they saw in the films they watched when they were alive.

So, while you lot are surrounded by the undead out in the countryside or in your castles, i’m off to a suburban library: nobody went there when alive, so they ain’t going to show up when they are dead.

chunkypaul
    Free Member

nukeproofriding
    Free Member

So, while you lot are surrounded by the undead out in the countryside or in your castles, i’m off to a suburban library: nobody went there when alive, so they ain’t going to show up when they are dead.

So you’re going to bash the ones that do find you to death with books? I hope you find some big ones…

JoeG
    Free Member

A large portion of Dawn of the Dead was filmed at Monroeville Mall, which is located 7.58 miles from where I live! 8)

So, does that mean that I should buy more guns and ammo since a zombie magnet is so close by? 😐

Or does that make me safer, since the zombies will head for the mall and leave me alone? 😀

jonahtonto
    Free Member

got to be honest ….. im tooled up, food stash ready, bolt hole with polytunnels and massive fuel supply ready an all that but recently i realised my main problem is empathy…. i just know i’ll **** it all up saving some fat blokes kids 🙁

tarquin
    Free Member

Idiots, the lot of you, guns are far too noisey, it has to be a crossbow!

There is an advert on the radio here for archery classes which goes along the lines of “the best weapon for the zombie apocalypse is the bow, silent and deadly, also kick boxing classes as staying in shape is half the battle”.

Brings a smile to my face when it hear it anyway!

piemonster

@CaptJon – BORING

You wont survive in a suburban library, you’ll just be snacks for library geeks. Moreover, BORING.

Out of curiosity, are there any Zombie films that involve Castles? Always thought a rural intact castle would be the perfect spot.

piemonster

Just a quick note, when trying to survive the Zombie apocalypse, it’s best to avoid keeping Zombies for research purposes. It tends to go badly.

Harry_the_Spider

it’s best to avoid keeping Zombies for research purposes. It tends to go badly.

What about keeping some for… err… sexy time? 😳

A friend wants to know. Apparently.

piemonster

😯

whattyre
    Free Member

I think this thread illustrates what cool bunch of guys we really are…not a geek amongst us..

bullheart
    Free Member

I’m not worried.

I’m a genuine badass.

I imagine in a Zombie Council meeting, the elders will be moaning/mumbling “Eat all of them, apart from the Bovo-Sapien; he’s a shit of epic proportions…”

fourbanger
    Free Member

In an ideal world I’d have a nuclear powered one of these:

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=RxDV8snp7-U[/video]

And just find remote/frozen places to roam.

In reality I’ll probably be zombie food.

Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)

The topic ‘zombies’ is closed to new replies.