• This topic has 283 replies, 70 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by ojom.
Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 284 total)
  • STW research club, I propose for the second subject building 7 9/11 event
  • nealglover
    Free Member

Kaseasea, The problem you have is that you believe the stuff that the likes of Alex Jones tells you.

Alex Jones makes a lot of money by getting people like you to swallow the bullshit he peddles.

And the beauty of it is, you are all so desperate to believe it, that you just can’t see the gaping holes in the logic, and the complete lies he tells you.

Also he builds in this idea that everyone else on the planet is brainwashed, so that when people inevitably tell you it’s all rubbish, and prove it to you, you won’t listen. Because Alex warned you this would happen “don’t listen to the sheeple!”

It’s a bit sad really, and I do genuinely feel sorry for you.

You are being manipulated by what is basically a Large Corporation, and they really seem to have got their claws into you.

Step away from it !

Northwind

kaesae – Member

WTC 7 collapsed into it’s own footprint at freefall speed with no resistance what so ever.

It didn’t. Watch the videos, you can see the freefalling debris moving faster. If memory serves there’s a pretty good debunk video of this.

Though this is another conspiracy theorist psychology thing- a controlled demolition wouldn’t cause the building to fall at freefall speed either.

AlasdairMc

beej – Member
    This is a Turing test isn’t it?
    More work needed.

Genuine lol from me there.

kaesae
    Free Member

Is this report real or not ?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LLHTh_UjBc[/video]

piemonster

rudebwoy and wwaswas

noted and leaving the scene

wwaswas

Probably best piemoster.

Engaging’s pointless if it’s a troll and pointless if it’s not, tbh.

juan
    Free Member

Well I have stopped at the end of page one.
    This is from a riding friend who works in civil enginiiiering (or whatever you spell it no british dicitonnary) control.
    The strenght of steel weaken a lot under heat, the temperature can be high enough to weaken the strucutre, without actually metling the stuff.
    Second he said that the amount of burning matter in offices is tremendous so it’s likely to start a very big fire without much to begin with.
    But then you probably know more than he do about civil building constructions.

nealglover
    Free Member

Is this report real or not ?

Eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable

As you like YouTube “evidence” so much.

Why not have a look at this and let me know what you think ?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRfctTxaIZY[/video]

Cougar

samples of dust and debris from the miracle collapse that have been analyzed, have traces of nano particle thermite

Huh?

Thermite is aluminium and rust, nothing more. Clearly there can be no reason other than terrorism for finding these two exotic substances in a collapsed building.

leffeboy

I understand that if you do not have possesion of something and it does not belong to you, it has been stolen!

Are you from Elgin perchance?

pjm84
    Free Member

Today the Muslim world is plagued by this conspiracy theory-mindset. Although conspiracy theories are prevalent everywhere but the extent to which these dominate the Muslim world is mind boggling and as the above example shows, can lead to catastrophic results. Even today, a huge percentage of Muslims do not believe that 9/11 attack was conducted by Arab Muslims. In fact a very recent PEW research centre poll found out that even a decade after 9/11, there is no Islamic country where even 30% of the Muslims believe that Arab Muslims executed 9/11 attacks. And it even includes apparently very secular countries like Turkey where a whopping 73% of Muslims believe that 9/11 was not conducted by Arab hijackers. In most of the world conspiracy theories belong to the fringe whereas in Pakistan and the rest of the Islamic world these have enveloped the mainstream discourse.

Conspiracy theories are inherently geared towards shifting the blame to outside forces and stop ourselves from self-introspection and by doing so they invariably benefit only the extremists and their backers as we start looking towards imagined foreign enemies instead of looking amongst ourselves for the root of the problem.

I’ll ride with you because I’m a nice guy. Don’t care what religion or what you believe in. That’s up to you. I’m tolerant. But I do feel sorry for you as your life seems to be consumed.

Relax, chill and see life differently. Question don’t accept what you’re told or told to believe in. You have a right to your opinions but it is embrassing.

Over and out!

nealglover
    Free Member

Are you from Elgin perchance?

You seem to be losing your marbles too 🙂

Muke
    Free Member

I just remembered this Kaesae thread…

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/whats-the-law-concerning-lazers-on-delivery-company-scanning-equipment

maybe the laser fried his brain.

yunki
    Free Member

pingu66
    Free Member

Can you tell us what these nano particles of thermite were by any chance as my house, if it were to collapse would have nano particles of thermite in the debris. Not because of thermite but actually because thermite is

Fe2O3 + 2 Al ? 2 Fe + Al2O3 which is rust and aluminmium producing iron and aluminium oxide. Other metals used may include magnesium, copper or chrome. All pretty f&^%ing common.

Therefore if you have found rust, aluminium, iron or aluminium oxide you have evidence of thermite. Um Pretty common shyte really. OK there are other types but thats from a 30 second search on um the internet.

So that just blown your thermite theory.

Where exactly is your evidence, you all agree that what the Corporate Media 9/11 truth.org has reported is true, however can you simply list the evidence backing this up?

teasel
    Free Member

Kaesae – Humour me with this please.

I know you purport to be conducting research in this and another thread, but when you write this…

I don’t doubt that it will take a long time for most people to wake up to the truth, however if you get bored while this process occurs, why not borrow money from the banks that you can then pay interest on, to bail the banks out of the shit they got you into!

…I can’t help but think you have an alternative agenda, something along very similar lines to Ol’ Teach from a few days ago with the nudge stuff.

By way of a story of my mis-spent youth : After necking acid for the pox knows how many times and after a very surreal early-hours stroll in the moonlit woodland, the trip culminated in a somewhat unexpected melancholic down-turn which led to me asking my psychonautic counterpart why the world was so shit. He replied that it had always been this way and it was simply an awareness shift that enabled me to see it.

Things have always been like this and power will always change hands across the globe. One thing you can guarantee is that things rarely stay static and that you won’t be alone in your awareness of atrocities and underhand actions from just about any person in any walk of life.

davidrussell
    Free Member

‘Has anybody owned up to joining the “circle” or “research club”‘

shhh, that’s the first rule of research club, nobody is a member .

kaesae
    Free Member

Taking part in the thread is joining the club! it’s called participation 😉

bencooper
    Free Member

Ooh, this is fun.

WTC 7 collapsed into it’s own footprint at freefall speed with no resistance what so ever. Because of a few isolated fires that couldn’t destroy a wet fart!

It’s a building, made of lumps of concrete. It’s standing on the Earth’s surface. If you drop a lump of concrete at the Earth’s surface, it falls at a rate of 9.81m/s^2 – that’s basic physics. There’s not much that can slow down large lumps of falling concrete.

(I have a degree in Physic and Astronomy – please ask if you want me to go into detail)

Now, metal – metal bends when you heat it. That’s how lots of thermometers work. When you heat it a lot – like in a confined fire which isn’t being doused with water, it not only bends it softens.

(I have bits of metal, and an oxyacetylene torch in the workshop – a demonstration of this would be simple)

The fact that all of the samples of dust and debris from the miracle collapse that have been analyzed, have traces of nano particle thermite can be explained by not explaining the fact.

What is nano particle thermite? Thermite is usually made from powdered aluminium and iron oxide (rust) – that’s how I’ve usually made it. So traces of thermite could jsut as well be described as rust and bits of aluminium – nothing unusual in a building, especially a building that’s just collapsed.

Thermite isn’t the kind of thing you’d use to demolish a building. It’s fun to play with, and can burn holes in stuff, but it’s not an explosive.

But hey, you’re not really interested in facts, are you?

yunki
    Free Member

Taking part in the thread is joining the club

will there be a badge..?

I’d like a badge..

clubber
    Free Member

here’s the badge

nealglover
    Free Member

Taking part in the thread is joining the club! it’s called participation

Does never answering direct questions count as participation too ?

Because it shouldn’t.

kaesae
    Free Member

Here’s some more material for my clubbers!

Obviously if you find out that any of it is false let me know.

Terrorists still alive?
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9kEwQud4Ek&feature=related[/video]
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/1559151.stm

A true hero
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5JZZFuDMzA&playnext=1&list=PLAF3C3F6C33E485E0&feature=results_main[/video]
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4FIvaBjnbE&feature=relmfu Bombs in buildings[/video]

Bombs in buildings
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfxkcBmZfK0&feature=related[/video]
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urNEAakzOYk&feature=related[/video]
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1zED8dy63w&feature=related[/video]
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhGcBxONSvc&feature=related[/video]

Air safe to breath with tons of asbestos in it?
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhVQ5lbzwCQ&playnext=1&list=PLF5F00BC87BFC7052&feature=results_main[/video]

Yes I know none of that means anything, unless the corporate media reports it 😯

I am not interested in conforming with the widely held beliefs of the masses, is all of the money going missing in the world due to incompetence? maybe but that doesn’t explain why so many people, groups or corporations are ending up filthy rich!

crikey
    Free Member

It’s possible that richness is inversely related to the amount of time spent watching crap on YouTube.
    In your pants.

nealglover
    Free Member

I am not interested in conforming with the widely held beliefs of the masses

Even if they are true ?

Your an idiot 🙄

I’m out.

nealglover
    Free Member

just wanted to add.

Your “True Hero” in the video up there, Willian Rodriguez.

Funny how when he was interviewed by the 9/11 Commission, his storey was somewhat different to what he says in the video.
    He seems to have invented a LOT of things since then

No mention of Bombs going off before the planes hit (which is a rather big thing for him to forget wouldn’t you say ?)

Here is the 9/11 commission interview.

9/11 Commission- William Rodriguez.

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

Kaesae, you’re crackers dude! Have you got a subterranean shelter full of food?

yunki
    Free Member

Youre an idiot

tee hee 😀

nealglover
    Free Member

I’m bad at spelling.

He’s an idiot.

Very, very different levels of a similar scale.

pjm84
    Free Member

Eye witness reports are poor at best. The human mind is powerful thing. It’s well known and has been proven in testing.

I’ve been tested and I was rubbish!

kaesae
    Free Member

How is it different he says that he at first thought the primary explosion was caused by one of the generators, tell me something, do they normally put generators at the top of buildings 😯 or at the bottom?

Countless people reporting explosion at the bottom of the towers, also lots of evidence that those explosions injured people? nealglover is there any mention in the report of WTC building 7 and is the info in the book the exact same as the info that the 9/11 commission has in it’s files?

Genuine questions?

Very good pjm84, what about the actual videos of explosions, are they just optical illusions, hahahahaha!

allmountainventure
    Free Member

The 911 conspiracy is p1$$ easy to explain.

You have this organisation (al Qaeda) which was founded in 1988 in Afganistan. In 1996 they/it declared war on america and the west; then they waged the war with numerous attacks all over the world (including previously trying to destroy the WTC in 1993). It has a well trained, well funded, well equipped and fully functioning multinational military which helped take over an entire country. It has also tried to take over others with various military adventures, some more successful than others. Its overall aim is to control the territory from Andalucia through north Africa and South Asia to the Philipines, ruled by an Islamic Caphiliate, and cause the downfall and destruction of western governments, economies and societies. It is highly sophisticated with a media/public relations, political, financial and military objective. Although presently some what on the back foot.

Smoking gun?

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

Those loud bangs were probably the impact of those who jumped hitting the canopy above the reception area (not a nice thought).

Kaesae, sometimes planets align and things you never thought possible occur, as happened on 9/11; move on and put your obvious analytical powers into something worthwhile.

pingu66
    Free Member

Here’s some more material for my clubbers!

Umm who said its your club? Sorry I don’t expect an answer as you seem to have an inability to actually answer anything. Answering questions could be seen as a kind of leadership of “your club”.

However what you have failed to realise throughout all of you stupid “research” projects is that almost everyone thinks you are a complete “male chicken”.

You seem incapable of accepting or indeed investigating any biew point that challenges your perceived view point despite asking others to have an open mind.

Participation here is largely pointing out what a complete lunatic you are. As fo a constructive suggestion I believe you should seek help, get out more, make some real friends that are not part of the digital universe and maybe just maybe try and get laid.

kaesae
    Free Member

allmountainventure Al qaeda was formed by the US government
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_doxgN-V5Fg[/video]

Although initially they had weapons and funding from the US, they were not as effective as we have been lead to believe.

It wasn’t that well funded up until recently when the US and NATO used them to make up the core of the fighters that overthrew the Libyan Jamarihiya.

They are very well funded now after looting several Libyan banks and have some impressive weapons including surface to air missiles, however back in 2001 although they bombed a couple of embassies and similar places, they didn’t have the kind of resources that would have been required to infiltrate the WTC and plant explosives, they also do did not have access to nano particle thermite explosives.

After Libya they used the weapons to move into northern mail and other places and are also heavily active in Syria ate the moment, be of no doubt they are a proxy army of the US controlled by the CIA!

crikey
    Free Member

In
    Your
    Pants

Dancake
    Free Member

be of no doubt they are a proxy army of the US controlled by the CIA!

First Kurt Cobain and now this. I am outraged

allmountainventure
    Free Member

they didn’t have the kind of resources that would have been required to infiltrate the WTC and plant explosives

Fail.

1993 truck bomb INSIDE the WTC?

Besides on 911 they didnt have to. They flew planes into the buildings instead.

nealglover
    Free Member

they didn’t have the kind of resources that would have been required to infiltrate the WTC and plant explosives,

That’s good.

Because there wasn’t any explosives planted.

They were hit by Aeroplanes 🙄

and you have provided zero credible evidence that says otherwise.

they also do did not have access to nano particle thermite explosives.

You have had that explained to you, but you chose to ignore it (what a shocker !)

Do you ever read anything on here, or just post total bollocks ?

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

@nealglover, I wish there was a like button for your comments 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 284 total)

The topic ‘STW research club, I propose for the second subject building 7 9/11 event’ is closed to new replies.