Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • ZIPP dealers / service experts
  • Killer
    Free Member

All knowing people of STW. Unresponded Emails and the such like to the few places I can find in the web means I’m still struggling to find a Zipp expert.

I’ve got a road carbon rear wheel that needs some expert attention but cannot find a dealer anywhere near me.
    I’m in Sheffield but am travelling to South Wales next week for a camping holiday.

Anybody know of a place I can get a wheel service that knows how to deal with Zipp?
    I can post obvsiouly too.

Pauly

Where did you buy them from?

fossy

What’s wrong with it ?

Killer
    Free Member

Oh it’s an old set of zip-tech wheels I bought off eBay.
    I’m happy to replace the axles and bearings etc but there’s a spoke flange cover that needs to be refitted. I’m told it requires all the spokes to be detensioned and relaxed before fitting the cover again (told its structural).
    It’s meant to be a pain and will require re-trueing etc hence looking for a Zipp expert to try and do it for me

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

What’s that specific about your Zipp wheels?

Mine look just like any other brand.

Edit – ah you must have posted at the same time as me.

Intrigued now to see if mine will be the same.

Killer
    Free Member

This is the best pic I can find on the internet of the spoke cover I’m talking about.. the pic in this link

https://www.bikeforums.net/road-cycling/798783-zipp-188-hub-cassette-body-damage.html
    It’s tiny thin

Pauly

Any good IBD with a ZyroFisher or Raleigh account should be able to help by sending these back to SRAMTECH for you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘ZIPP dealers / service experts’ is closed to new replies.