Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Ystradfellte, Brecon Beacons
  • Ambrose

The Ystradfellte area is one of my favorite places to ride, loads of variety, big scenery, lovely trails. Does anyone else ride there?

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Fancy guiding some folks?

Ambrose

Happy to do so. It will be at a ‘leisurely’ pace mind.

saxabar
    Free Member

I only discovered the area after a number of years of riding the Black Mountains/Beacons (I’m now in N. Wales). I can’t name the spot (because I don’t know) but there’s one particularly tasty descent through what is virtually a sea of roots with some very nice launches/drop offs to boot. 🙂

valleydaddy
    Free Member

As you know Ambrose I luvs it I do 😉

Hoping to be back on the chain gang this Wed eve if you and the Amman lads are out?

Nipper99
    Free Member

Reasonably often – one of my favorite loops includes Sarn Helen from Coelbren/Banwen to Heol Senni and back via Ystradfellte/PNV.

valleydaddy
    Free Member

I like that route too Nipper99 😀

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Leisurely is good for me. If you’ve ever been on a forum ride you’ll know that the overall pace is gentle to permit chit chat teas and beer! Why not organise one? I’ll cross the water to join in it’s a couple of hours drive for me which I can day trip 🙂

valleydaddy
    Free Member

Buzz we quite often do a night ride on a Wed eve in this area could you make one of them??? Usually start at around 7pm, ride for couple of hours then a beer and a pig nut stops is usually the order of the day at a local beer house

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

A lovely offer. I might be available for midweek rides around Easter time! If any of you chaps plan a weekend day or half day ride and want some company, perhaps you could emaill me (profile) a couple of days before? Of course i would be delighted to reciprocate by showing you the cheeky charms of the mendip hills sometime, perhaps when they are less muddy. 😀

Ambrose

Hi Pete, Yup, riding Weds, don’t know where yet. Ystradfellte seems to make sense though. Usual starting place in to forest, 7:00PM start suit you. I’ll FB it now anyway.

I’m happy to do a forum ride- but there may well be some! hike-a-bike involved.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Ystradfellte, Brecon Beacons’ is closed to new replies.