Ystradfellte, Brecon Beacons

Home Forum Bike Forum Ystradfellte, Brecon Beacons

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Ystradfellte, Brecon Beacons
  • Ambrose

The Ystradfellte area is one of my favorite places to ride, loads of variety, big scenery, lovely trails. Does anyone else ride there?

Fancy guiding some folks?

Ambrose

Happy to do so. It will be at a ‘leisurely’ pace mind.

saxabar

I only discovered the area after a number of years of riding the Black Mountains/Beacons (I’m now in N. Wales). I can’t name the spot (because I don’t know) but there’s one particularly tasty descent through what is virtually a sea of roots with some very nice launches/drop offs to boot. ๐Ÿ™‚

Premier Icon valleydaddy
    Subscriber

As you know Ambrose I luvs it I do ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hoping to be back on the chain gang this Wed eve if you and the Amman lads are out?

Premier Icon Nipper99
    Subscriber

Reasonably often – one of my favorite loops includes Sarn Helen from Coelbren/Banwen to Heol Senni and back via Ystradfellte/PNV.

Premier Icon valleydaddy
    Subscriber

I like that route too Nipper99 ๐Ÿ˜€

Leisurely is good for me. If you’ve ever been on a forum ride you’ll know that the overall pace is gentle to permit chit chat teas and beer! Why not organise one? I’ll cross the water to join in it’s a couple of hours drive for me which I can day trip ๐Ÿ™‚

Premier Icon valleydaddy
    Subscriber

Buzz we quite often do a night ride on a Wed eve in this area could you make one of them??? Usually start at around 7pm, ride for couple of hours then a beer and a pig nut stops is usually the order of the day at a local beer house

A lovely offer. I might be available for midweek rides around Easter time! If any of you chaps plan a weekend day or half day ride and want some company, perhaps you could emaill me (profile) a couple of days before? Of course i would be delighted to reciprocate by showing you the cheeky charms of the mendip hills sometime, perhaps when they are less muddy. ๐Ÿ˜€

Ambrose

Hi Pete, Yup, riding Weds, don’t know where yet. Ystradfellte seems to make sense though. Usual starting place in to forest, 7:00PM start suit you. I’ll FB it now anyway.

I’m happy to do a forum ride- but there may well be some! hike-a-bike involved.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Ystradfellte, Brecon Beacons’ is closed to new replies.