Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 95 total)
  • Your weekend riding plans?
  • Kevevs
    Free Member

time to properly venture to unknown territory Sue. If they are dead fast we’ll just duck into the nearest cake shop 🙂

xcneil
    Free Member

Sat – 3 hours around clent, Churchill

Sun – 1hour 30min specific zone session on Terry turbo

_tom_
    Free Member

Quick hour or so round some roads I reckon. Haven’t got time/money to drive anywhere again.

tazzymtb

taking my armbands, snorkel and new ring for a pounding in abrasive swamp that is the chase without a half fat as in the current wet rooty hell, it’s a bit…erm……….fkinshite

you still come and play with boys pop, jimbo, tomsk, picto are out as well so it’ll be a relaxed pace at the back

rewski
    Free Member

Early sunday on surrey north downs, maybe leith, no wind hopefully.

Jamie
    Free Member

Nuffin. Ill. Bah.

oldgit
    Free Member

Lie in til 8.30am then a solo 100km steady on the road on my todd.

pop-larkin
    Free Member

tazzy- sorry matey the boys at the back will have to do without my wheezing as ive just finished shaving my legs for a road sesh 😉

tazzymtb

ive just finished shaving my legs for a road sesh

sweet, I’ve just shaved pin stripes into my leg fur

Picto
    Free Member

Road ride you say pop? 9.30 from mammoth with the tri boys, steady 30 miler?

mountainchub
    Free Member

Hmmmm is the racing fuzz stripe faster?

grahamt1980

Woburn for a bit tomorrow, then family meal on sunday so no riding then.

pop-larkin
    Free Member

picto- thai boys you say- Im in!!

seosamh77
    Free Member

Off out to mugdoch tomorrow for a blast, most likely around the main paths as it’s probably like a swap out there, going to head out about 2 or 3 and give the lights a spin! 🙂

sofaking
    Free Member

Sue w – it has been a struggle at times. hope the rest of the month is kinder too me

mountainchub
    Free Member

Mugdock will be a quagmire but that’ll make it even more fun in the dark! Have fun seosamh77!

tazzymtb

Hmmmm is the racing fuzz stripe faster?

not sure yet, I’ve done one leg with horizontal rings and the other with vertical stripes, I’ll let you know which one spins faster tomorrow

sambob
    Free Member

Club ride from Glossop tomorrow.

seosamh77
    Free Member

mountain chub – Member
    Mugdock will be a quagmire but that’ll make it even more fun in the dark! Have fun seosamh77!

Aye, know exactly what it’ll be like, looking forward to it! Not been off road since about the beginning of december!

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Stead 40 miles with the road club on Saturday morning then a fast 40 with the “animals” from the road club on Sunday.

Del

hmm. pondering the cx/tourer/roadie build for not much money i’ve worked out, probably ss on the local ( 35mins away ) hill tomorrow, and probably doing similar stuff sunday too. all followed by beers, with nephew’s 21st tomorrow night. 8)

Ambrose

Not really sure yet- possibly Brechfa Raven again, possibly a mooch about in the Beacons somewhere using Sarn Helen.

Picto
    Free Member

Pop, with your reputation.

solarider
    Free Member

That has to be the longest 4 day week ever.

No riding this week but off the Alps skiing. Yippee!

tazzymtb

oi picto 09:00 start tomorrow, bring the hipflask

forge197
    Free Member

Had planned Cannock and Llandegla, but instead I think we are going to have look for somewhere to live having been given notice 😯

coastkid
    Free Member

Saturday;
    Mud free coastal singletrack and then onto beach at low tide down to Dunbar with fellow fatty bike mates, visit Harbour and John Muirs House (Museum) then cafe for tea and cake 😉 then home at sunset for pics looking across to Edinburgh, forcast is clear and windy, ideal for a winters day on the coast, 🙂

Sunday;
    Off to find some WW2 shells (20mm Hispano) on Sunday (MD on back of bike), hopefully all found will be unexploded 😯

slowboydickie

Sat’day I will tow the bairn up leith hill in his chariot (good legs training) then Sunday will get out for a blast up pitch and winterfold, trying to spot some new trails on the latter.

StefMcDef
    Free Member

oldgit – Member

Lie in til 8.30am then a solo 100km steady on the road on my todd.

🙂 Love the way you casually bandy around figures like “8:30 lie-in” and “solo 100km”.

If that was me I’d have a thread started when I got home boasting about how superhuman I was because I got up before 8:30 and rode 100km.

proutster
    Free Member

Off to Macc Forest tomorrow morning, quick 2 hour loop including the descent down to Three Shires Head (after the long slog up to The Cat and Fiddle).

Bikes all washed and lubed, ready to get absof**kinglutely covered in sh!t again!!

Kevevs
    Free Member

must say Coastkid, those fatbike coastal rides always sound ace!

Jeffus
    Free Member

Llandegla with a couple of friends, rainbow route as the trees are down,
    sunday up over the mountains heading toward llangollen , probably be blown all over 😀 then stripping my bike to sell it 🙁

meatfist
    Free Member

A final few laps of Ashton court/Leigh woods with little bro before he abandons me for India – I’m gonna need to find me some new bike buddies…

shortcut

Mountain biking till I am pooped today. Road ride to a friends to plan LEJOG then rode back about 50 miles.
    Rides 7&8 of 2012. 9 &10 planned for Monday!

kiwifiz
    Free Member

all weekend riding sabotaged by new XT brakes front calliper seal failure pissing hydraulic fluid all over front pads…..only 4 months old…….an increasingly common problem apparently….. 👿 Surf/weather conditions looking promising in North Devon for Sunday so may have to switch to the water code….not all bad!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Heading down the coast into coastkid territory 🙂 Nice westerly wind so its a ride to north bewick and train back – taking a newbie friend of ours with us.

Not real mountainbikingbutniceandscenictastic

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

danger panda by TandemJeremy, on Flickr

coastkid
    Free Member

We saw 2 bikes going up over Peffersands this affy TJ, you?, we were across the peffer burn, having had a play on the dunes, changed plans from Dunbar ride to Peffersands was good choice with that strong return headwind 🙂

Kevevs – Member
    must say Coastkid, those fatbike coastal rides always sound ace!

Its a tough job but someone has to do it 😉 mud free trails, fantastic light on the coast and once home minimum cleaning to do 🙂
    We saw Lucifer`s car 👿

Peffersands, Tyninghame by coastkid71, on Flickr

Get that scrap outa the view…

Thats better…

Dry trails…

sliding around on er slime…

Onto the beach…

And a play on the dunes…

More of same around the coast a bit tomorrow,
    its a hard life 😉 😀

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Not us at peffersands Coastkid

nice pics

Kevevs
    Free Member

Ace pics. Those bikes look like a giggle. Got a similar coastline round here.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 95 total)

The topic ‘Your weekend riding plans?’ is closed to new replies.