• This topic has 17 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by boblo.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Your most expensive sneeze.
  • stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I sneezed the other week whilst cutting a hedge, my front tooth denture which was a bit loose shot out of my mouth never to be seen again. £295+ for a new one, ouch. That hurts more than the original over the bars moment that caused the damage 30 years ago.

yetidave
    Free Member

one sneeze resulted in a back spasm, or inflammation of a prolapsed disk, which then had about £1000 worth of Chiropractor works. (until I realised the chiropractor was clearly at it and I went somewhere else.)

MikeG

Reversing the campervan up the drive, sneezed and managed to simultaneously slip off the clutch and stamp on the accelerator – van flies backwards and stops itself with the tailgate of Mrs MikeG’s car.
    Physical damage repaired with a £40 tailgate from the breakers, it will be brought up regularly for the rest of my life.

RustySpanner

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k6GqVWWLNs[/video]

SaxonRider

about £1000 worth of Chiropractor snake oil salesman works. (until I realised the chiropractor snake oil salesman was clearly at it and I went somewhere else.)

😉

teasel
    Free Member

Not a sneeze but one of those explosive sniggers that in my case managed to shoot out a rather long greenish length of snot that was immediately sniffed back up, hoping no one saw it. The girl I was sure I was in with that evening did see it and that was that.

Costly…

dantsw13

What was her name……? Might be a lucky escape!

teasel
    Free Member

Definitely wasn’t Louise…

Cougar

I wish her luck on her quest to find a mucus-free partner.

neilthewheel

Any time anybody mentions Katusha on the TdF coverage, my wife says “Bless you!”.This may well cost her dearly.

teasel
    Free Member

I wish her luck on her quest to find a mucus-free partner.

Heh

Or at least one who doesn’t yo-yo the stuff in and out of one’s nostril.

xcgb
    Free Member

Not expensive (apart from brain cells) but i knocked myself out once sneezing and hitting my head on a table when working as a photographic printer in a darkroom, woke up on the floor 😆

twiglet_monster
    Free Member

Any time anybody mentions Katusha on the TdF coverage, my wife says “Bless you!”.This may well cost her dearly.

ha!

I *think* I might be annoying my wife whenever Bardet is mentioned and immediately start singing this

TM

ElectricWorry
    Free Member

@twiglet_monster you are not the only one. ITV4 played out with that tune on the day he won the stage.

Genius work by the coverage team.

prawny

My wife says Kendrick? Every time someone mentions Armand Demare. I’m dissapointed he’s out. It was becoming a ‘thing’.

teasel
    Free Member

My nephew keeps saying Malcolm Oliver is one of his favourite riders…

🙂

sweaman2
    Free Member

My right shoulder is unstable following a dislocation a few years ago. I’ve sneezed a few times and it’s subluxed so I now make sure to use the left arm for covering.

boblo
    Free Member

‘Aaachooo’ was heard as ‘I do….’ Has since cost me an fing fortune… 🙂

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Your most expensive sneeze.’ is closed to new replies.