• This topic has 311 replies, 221 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Daffy.
Viewing 32 posts - 281 through 312 (of 312 total)
  • Your Car – while we’re in a judging mood!! 🤣🤣
  • grahamt1980

Currently a mazda 3 sport nav and an octavia estate for trips.
    Due to wife moving sites to closer to home am thinking we will keep the mazda for now and get a van for trips.
    I want a yaris gr though as they look hilarious

smogmonster

A 7 year old X1 -that ive owned since new – 120k miles, never missed a beat – has a few scratches and the interior is covered in mud and shit as the wife and daughter are horse obsessed which means it spends half it life transporting mud and shit covered clothing, people and assorted junk to the yard..up a mud and shit covered road. The rest of times its carrying me and my bikes, covered in mud and shit to and from the Lakes, Dales, Moors, Hamsterley etc for mountain biking. And the dog.
    Our ‘nice car’ is a spanking new Audi Etron – which we got in November. And I crashed in January. Oops – hopefully getting it back next week from the body shop – sick of driving a Goddamn Suzuki Celery that the body shop gave us a replacement!
    Audi and a BMW – tool to the max.

chipster

02 plate Mk4 Golf, 97k miles on the clock. It’ll do for another couple of years.

colp

My Vito for bike/building work duties

My wife’s 335d x-drive

My next car

RS6

jamj1974

2019 Golf R mk7.5. Doing about 3000 miles a year – much less than that in lockdown. 1 commute a week and then a bike trip one day at the week. Smaller than the series of A6’s and A4’s I have had – but the children don’t want to spend the same amount of days out with us now… 🙁

Inbred456
    Free Member

A 5 yr old X1 25D with all season tyres and a 5yr old Mini Cooper with all season tyres. Both insured for work use, ie the Wife takes the X1 when it’s snowing due to heated seats and 4WD and I take the mini and a shovel. I have little or no interest in cars unless they were made pre 1990. (Apart from the new Yaris GR.)

renton
    Free Member

Mine and the wife’s :

Both petrol and manual.

bobodaclown

@renton
    👍 Nice
    The grey one are they stock badges?

renton
    Free Member

@bobodaclown

They are non standard back badges mate.

White care has them too now ….

grtdkad
    Free Member

My missus runs around in an all black 2007 Alfa 147 Collezione which is quite canny.
    I am the proud owner of the ex Harry’s Garage Jaguar XJR in British Racing Green …all over now (thankfully we’ve lost the Orange ‘lipstick’ and wing mirrors).

Love it (don’t care much if you don’t):

teesoo

I’d love a Giulia Q.V.. Probably in red, although the Misano blue does look lovely. Until the lottery win, I’ll have to make do with my S-max.

bobodaclown

@renton they looks good. Stand out really well on the white.
    Are they from Super Skoda?

I was looking at changing out to all black badges inc the detail on the boot as currently chrome. I think the 21s have black boot detail now or at least an option.

I have a 2018 superb 280 4×4, in grey. Needs a clean and will out some pics up. 🙂

ben
    Free Member

Clearly this thread needs more German estates:

G21 330i

BillMC

Really really enjoy this vehicle and it cost less than a bike.

https://images2.imgbox.com/98/07/rNEZlPmP_o.jpg

white101

A practical and reliable (= boring) 15 plate Yeti for everything and my old VW for sunnier covid free times.

https://www.instagram.com/p/5QDhcPAd5N/

rickon
    Free Member

Had this for almost 3 years now. I30N, ~300bhp. Super fun wee hatch.

Keep looking at what I want next, but there’s no much that does the same and looks decent.

Probably a AMG 45 will be next I reckon.

hot_fiat

@teesoo the Giulia’s funny. In theory it should be a nasty evil death carriage, but it’s not, it’s a properly sorted, accessible, performance car. A big fluffy kitten in a tiger outfit…

…unless you put it in Race mode. Then it will bite your leg off and gnaw on it menacingly while pirouetting into a hedge.

Properly built as well, unlike this thing which is almost but not quite as unreliable as the last one. It’s not set itself on fire, yet.

joefm

Love the alfa QV!

cobrakai

https://flic.kr/ps/3W3rrJ

Really struggling to upload. I’m pretty thick.

chewkw
    Free Member

Mine is a Toyota Corolla 2005 1.6 Automatic.

Bloody vehicle tax has gone up by £40 to £305!

ElShalimo

I had a little prang in the wife’s car earlier. It should buff out.

dmck16
    Free Member

The arrival of kids is on the horizon, it would be rude not to make the most of our freedom…

(3.0Si Sport 👌🏼)

darkcove

BMW F31 335d. I have a 30 mile commute across some of the finest variety of roads N.Yorks has to offer, at the times of day one can press on a little without being to antisocial. The other route is the A1/A64. Says everything about the car that I stick the cruise on a camera van friendly 68mph bumble along the A64 with out fail.

grtdkad
    Free Member

@elshalimo

That looks less like “a prang” and much more like ‘someone’ has driven the car for miles while the flailing tyre has destroyed itself and ripped a chunk of bodywork off.

**many years of rallying experience says this is tyre damage not a crash as such

ElShalimo

@grtdkad, it’s from here

That’ll buff out…

P-Jay
    Free Member

Here’s mine, well, you know here’s hoping with my luck with images.

That’s the pic the dealer had when they were selling in IRL, it’s grey with a hint of green, not purple, and it’s never looked as clean as that at any point I’ve owned it.

It’s a Superb with a 190bhp tdi with 4×4 and DSG. Depending on my mood it’s either a good compromise of performance and economy, or a rough riding, crashy pain in the arse that’s not that quick. Either way the ride it terrible on the UKs freshly shelled urban roads, but I do love it most of the time.

It’s massive, which is what I wanted when I bought it, I wish I kept looking for the estate version but the only ones I could find were the small engine ones and they’re not for me.

huck2flat
    Free Member

Lots of tasty estates !

Here’s mine, 20years old this year, still running nicely. It’s a T5, with an LPG conversion which makes it quite reasonable to run.

Kryton57

BMW F31 335d

This thread is encouraging me to think about upgrading or re-mapping my 320d 😀 I don’t know why but everyone else’s F31 looks better than mine although they are mostly the same on the outside!

Daffy

Good Lord the new 3 series isn’t a looker, is it?

a11y

Good Lord the new 3 series isn’t a looker, is it?

Nope, but the basic versions are comparative oil paintings compared to the M3 version:

M3 guff

Daffy

Hmm – not sure one is worse than the other. The standard one above has lumps and lines all over the place along with the bumper cutting into the lights and the closed grill and the block in the lights, it just looks a mess. At least with the M3 above you can follow some of the lines in the bumper to other aspects of the car and the HUUGE kidney grills, lets face it, just like the above, they’ll be covered by the number plate. I do quite like the bonnet on the new M3.

Viewing 32 posts - 281 through 312 (of 312 total)

The topic ‘Your Car – while we’re in a judging mood!! 🤣🤣’ is closed to new replies.