• This topic has 311 replies, 221 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Daffy.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 312 total)
  • Your Car – while we’re in a judging mood!! 🤣🤣
  • the-muffin-man

As we’re judging vulgar and classy cars – in real life what sub-zero whips are the STW massive cruising around in? 🙂

Here’s my ‘making progress’ machine (and vulgar to many) – and really needs a wash!…

…will it be a thread full of Octavia estates, T5s and Berlingos?

scotroutes

Yeti Outdoor for the wife.

Trafic campervan for me.

Nothing fancy.

thols2

Toyota Yaris. Before that I had a Honda Jazz.

weeksy

65 plate 1.5 diesel Mondeo that does a squillion mpg and carries bikes.

onehundredthidiot

VW Tiguan and VW T6

They’re nice and I like them.

Was on holidays with a guy who kept slagging off the t6 as a scene vehicle, it went on for days until I reminded him I was driving him home.

jamesoz

IMG_0275

Rebuilt it from a box of bits around ten years ago. Going to bolt in a better turbo in a couple of weeks and possibly get around to finish setting up the wasted spark ignition.

sharkattack

I don’t care if you judge me. I’m just out here taking in the scenery

dirkpitt74

14 Plate Hyundai i40 Estate….

breadcrumb

3 series touring (e91). Cheap tax, good on fuel.

I think a change will be coming soon though, maybe a Mazda6 next.

Cougar

Not wholly dissimilar to the OP (stock photo, not mine).

69-plate Honda Civic Sport. 1.5 petrol, 180 of your horses.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

One I bought

One I built

One I hid behind a mask while driving even before Covid

squirrelking
    Free Member

12yo Mondeo and 11yo C8, the Mondeo is making a horrible noise that I’m either going to fix or will be it’s demise. As much as I like interesting cars the practicalities mean that I have to settle for white goods.

stevemuzzy
    Free Member

2021 Toyota corolla 2.0 sports touring. Hybrid with some decent toys, full sunroof and tow bar

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKFJFf1hKTk/?igshid=1awjr5vy7o2d0

It did mean going down to 1 car for both me and wife (passatt r behind it went) but its really nice. Fast enough (190ish bhp) spacious enough and kids love the moonroof. Stereo is crap though…

perchypanther
    Free Member

One exactly like this. Not the useless PHEV one.

razorrazoo

X3 2.0d M-Sport.  It’s a fantastic car and not much more on the lease than a Japanese box due to residual value.  Well it would be if some scum hadn’t managed to get into it and relieve it of the i-drive and screen, it’s now waiting a month for the parts (seems like it’s not just the bike industry) so I’m in a Citreon D3 courtesy car at the moment.

ElShalimo

10 plate Mondeo 2.0 diesel hatch. Grey to match my hair/beard

It’s a big old comfy barge, quite economical, swallows bikes whole, great on long journeys and reliable.

Mister-P
    Free Member

61 plate VW T5 in silver with stock Sportline body kit and 17 inch Highline wheels. None of that VW scene nonsense like huge wheels, tasteless decals, chrome trim on everything or orange highlights. It’s not even lowered. Just a useable, fairly stock looking bike carrying wagon.

johndoh
    Free Member

Our own car – a 14 year old Mazda 3, owned since new. Still going strong.

The work car – a Mercedes GLC SUV bought because it was on a silly cheap deal in the middle of the first lock-down (which coincided with my business lease deal ending).

Tallpaul
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Old shape XC90 D5 in black
    New shape XC90 T8R in grey
    Third car posted elsewhere on this site recently 😎

davros

Jamesoz in the lead at the first corner

crab
    Free Member

12 plate mk9 Civic. Boringly dependable but I quite like that and it swallows my bike wheels on.

Houns

07 Octavia vrs estate.

wait4me

Seat Leon estate 1.6 diesel. Thrilling it ain’t but cheap to run it certainly is. Though lacking ooompth it drives pretty well.

Mrs signed on the dotted line for an M40i Z4 this week. Bring on summer! 😎

lunge

The humble Micra, like this but with many more scratches and knocks. When it’s not on the drive it spends it life in train station car parks and parked on streets. There’s no way I’d want anything nice for that.

ElShalimo

This is Flashy’s 3rd car – he sometime lets his mates borrow it

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

😂

chestrockwell

20 reg BMW i3s electric for me on a cheap lease from work.

68 reg Land Rover Discovery Sport for my wife. She loves it and it’s very comfortable.

Perfect two cars for us pre-Corona, not so much now as they are more than we need.

julians
    Free Member

not actual photos of my cars, but same colour/model etc

Caterham7

BMW m4

Plus a diesel ford kuga for carrying bikes

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Do cars get better looking than this square jawed housebrick?

a brick

abingham

1990 Mk2 Golf. ‘Entry-level classic’ that can still do the daily duties, cruise on the motorway and haul kids and bikes.
    All that as well as being one of the greats when it comes to everyday car design IMHO. The late 80’s were a great era for well engineered German cars.

jambourgie
    Free Member

shitmobile

andrewh
    Free Member

LWB Transit as my only vehicle.
    Once you’ve ad a van you’ll never go back to a car (would love an Elise as second vehicle but can’t afford to run two, and if I can only have one it has to be a van!)

cynic-al
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

1990 Mk2 Golf. ‘Entry-level classic’ that can still do the daily duties, cruise on the motorway and haul kids and bikes.
    All that as well as being one of the greats when it comes to everyday car design IMHO. The late 80’s were a great era for well engineered German cars.

The old Swedish Brick is likely to be traded in for something smaller soon, and a MkII Golf is high on the list. First car was a MkII. Love them.

dannybgoode

Oh I miss my FN2 Type R. Just couldn’t keep it at the time though but wish I had. Great cars. Just a mk7 Golf Estate now so very plain and boring but a great load lugger/dog and child wagon :).

Tom-B
    Free Member

My girlfriend has a ‘Black edition’ TT on pcp….it was mildly entertaining for the got first month that she had it. It’s hateful to spend any time in though, and in the last 12 months has done 1500 miles whilst still costing a frankly ridiculous amount on pcp.

I’ve got a 59 plate Qashqai with 170k miles on. The wing mirrors and sunroof are still in decent nick…..that is about it, the rest is ready for scrap! We’re hoping to get rid of both and get an i3 in the next few months.

We do have a new Rollerteam T590 too….

northernmatt

OP has me bang to rights. I drive this yet still maintain that any and all SUVs are vile.

Had it 7 years, taken an absolute beating and seen off 4 other second cars in it’s time without missing a beat. Doubt you could say that about an Evoque.

richmtb

Mine after a quick wash.

Focus ST3. I love it its a great car. Fast, fun and super comfy seats.

I need something bigger though so it will probably go soon for a sensible estate car like a Leon Cupra

the-muffin-man

I’ve always fancied a Smart Roadster cynic-al – are they as much fun as they look?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 312 total)

The topic ‘Your Car – while we’re in a judging mood!! 🤣🤣’ is closed to new replies.