• This topic has 127 replies, 92 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Pauly.
Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 128 total)
  • Your Bike (Nice pics content)
  • LAT

Starling Factory Murmur on the local mountains around Whitehorse, YT. I use this as my summer bike, chairlifts, shuttles and riding climbs. Possibly a bit “big” for a trail bike, but it climbs so well it isn’t something I notice. It is quite simply a lovely bike.

Lummox

Best bike I’ve owned by quite some margin.

stretching it’s wings at Swinley today

seadog101

Right, let’s try again…

My lovely Pace RC127 Boost.

LAT

Enjoying the picture thread.

stevedoc
    Free Member

null

boggie62
    Free Member

[url=https://postimages.org/]upload image url[/url]
    Marin Attack Trail Pro, built up from a frame when Paligap were selling them off cheap. Don’t see many around but love mine, a great ride on big days out.
    [url=https://treetop100babynames.com/]cute irish baby boy names[/url]

stevedoc
    Free Member

Whiteless pike

stevedoc
    Free Member

Lakeland life

Alex

Ibis RipMo. I helped convince @twonks to buy his, and another mate has one as well

Taken in Sospel last July. What an amazing trip that was.

Solaris Max. In my happy place of the post ride pub by our local trails. Ridden loads here and in the FoD but also classic South Wales trails, Quantocks, etc. Loved my Solaris, SolarisMax Mk1, but love this one just a bit more.

‘Spare bits’ Orbea Occam AM. 2nd hand frame off here. Light and fast bike. Although a mark off for busting my mates leg when he borrowed it!

Planet X tempest. Bought really for the Welsh C2C where it was brilliant. But I’ve ridden it loads. Great fun for very little money.

kiwifiz
    Free Member

Black beauty! Another Carbon Jeffsy....Riders own mud. Coil and 150mm deb air shaft travel upgrades.

Black beauty! Another Carbon Jeffsy….Riders own mud applied fresh today in Wales. Coil and 150mm deb air shaft travel upgrades. Oh so capable…now if only I was!

epicyclo

takisawa2

Love this behemoth. Anywhere & everywhere is just a laugh on it.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/Ru6hC3]IMG_1759[1][/url] by pten2106, on Flickr

failedengineer

Skill compensator ….

dakuan
    Free Member

Bought in a hurry after I snapped my Mondraker just before a trip to Spain. Picked her up at a bargain price. Bit heavy with the tin frame but you only notice when carrying her, riding you don’t notice. Seems pretty nimble compared to the Mondy, loves to pop and jump. Early days but should be an ace bike park smasher

benman
    Free Member

Orange Stage 5, had this a couple of years now. Simple, predictable and Fast

Cannondale SS Evo Disc. Lovely and comfortable despite it being racey. Hardly got any scenic photos of this, as it usually only stops moving at the mid-ride cafe or when I get home!

razorrazoo

Another metal framed SC (Bronson 2). Bought off here about 18 months ago with its Hope wheelset already fitted, I immediately put on a Hope stem, Renthal carbon bar, Fizik saddle of choice and some deathgrips that I had and since then it’s only needed a new chainring. Now have a hankering for the new one. (pic definitely not taken near some Berkshire ‘off-piste’)

null

And my first road bike. Bought new after a recommendation from here and love it. It’s had new wheels / tubeless tyres, Fizik bars, stem and saddle and a Mason carbon seatpost since I acquired it about a year ago. It will eventually have the groupset upgraded as wear requires. It’s certainly a looker (half the paint is gloss black, the rest is lacquer over the bare carbon).

null

DezB
    Free Member

Greedy people posting 2 pics! Ok, so here’s my Big Top on commute duty in the summer.

snotrag

Fearless Vulture:
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/24vG6he]_20190310_153856[/url] by simonholehan, on Flickr

Orange Stage 4:
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/KdDXpA]Stage 4[/url] by simonholehan, on Flickr

rOcKeTdOg

fat like yo moma

singlespeedstu

benman.
    Was your first picture taken in the Alpujarras?
    Looks familiar.

oreetmon
    Free Member

[url=https://postimages.org/]upload a photo to link to[/url]

Try again 🤞.

2019 Solaris max, without doubt the best bike I’ve owned. Got this as a midlife crises bike, thought ‘I’m to old to gnar any more, I’ll get a steel 29er’ oh how wrong I was. The bike has gives me confidence to ride down stuff I didn’t fancy before and take on big miles I didn’t think I was capable of.

130mm pikes.
    Full xt drive and brakes (had to much grief with sram crap)
    HOPE BB,HS, seat clamp, rear IS/post mount and recently floating rotors (in silver, compliments the frame)
    Raleigh RSP carbon bars and stem (same sweep/rise as Cotic’s alloy for same price)
    old burgtec grips in maroon 🤘
    Old charge spoon and race face post (getting a oneup v2.1 for Christmas)
    Old nuke proof sam hill pedals (no complaints)

Currently running kenda hellkat front 2.6 which rolls insane for the grip, weight and size.

Rear tyre is swapped occasionally for fun but the hellkat front and spesh slaughter rear is lots of fun in the mud 😁

oreetmon
    Free Member

[url=https://postimages.org/]free pic hosting[/url]

My gravel bike, best one if owned (only one I’ve owned😁).

DH bike and 29er was robbed in 2016, fancied something different as I’m to old for DH and its an expensive hobby as far as biking goes.

Raleigh mustang 2016, designed with the help of guitar ted (USA gravel guru)

Can do serious miles on this bike mixing on/off road, really need to get a 27.2 dropper on it as solid post is holding it back.

Full sram rival drive and brakes (shoite, nothing put problems)
    American classic TCX wheels (bombproof, shame they went titsup)
    Raleigh carbon seat post (recently killed due to over torquing clamp)
    Ritchie ventureMAX bars (brought the bike to life)
    Original Schwable 35mm G1s died after 8 months, went tubeless with terrene Elwood 42mm (one-on £12 each 👍) ace tyres.

Love it but not used much since buying Cotic Solaris 2019.

SaxonRider

Flippin’ heck this makes me like bikes.

Some nice ones on here, and some nice pics indeed.

Need more road bikes, though…

seadog101

Ok, just trying to make sure I have the hang of posting photos

colournoise

russyh
    Free Member

Mountain bike forum though really isn’t it… road biking is dull 😉

jler1985

ruggerbugger
    Free Member

johnw1984
    Free Member

My Intense Spider that I’m constantly tinkering with… A poppy and fun bike this one!

My new XC hardtail, Ibis DV9 that I won’t get to ride for at least another week. Hope it’s good lol.

jler1985

ogden
    Free Member
    martinhutch

My bigg(er) bike on a recent excursion

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2hpy6k3]IMG_20191003_122542[/url] by hutchinson2017, on Flickr

argee

Was tiring of the santa cruz so got this bad boy!

Bik

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Portland 2

Every time I ride this bike I get off it smiling. No excuses, if there’s a problem it’s me not the bike.

BMC MC01-2

peajay

Great to see the love that people have for their bikes, non bikeys will never understand!

peajay

Big thanks to Poopscoop for the info on posting pics, my first ever successful pic post, only been on here 15 years or maybe more!

jakd95
    Free Member

Just waiting in the airport in Split to fly home after riding down from Ljubljana this week, on a bike I built myself (as in brazed from tubes), that’s put a huge smile on my face.

2019-10-13_10-49-25

A lot of love for my Solaris Max too, they seem very popular around here! Such a versatile bike, easily the best hardtail I’ve owned, in bikepacking mode here:

2019-07-18_12-23-16

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Hardtail on the moor

Crosser local lanes

Boing boing at beacon tarn yesterday

13thfloormonk

Couldn’t decide which was my favourite, my summer bike (which spends most of its time on the rollers or turbo) or my winter bike, which I haven’t ridden for a while as I’ve been nursing various wee injuries and singlespeed just doesn’t seem like such a good idea.

Summer bike:

Rose Xeon Team aluminium, Ultegra groupset with oval rings, Fulcrum Racing 3s. In proper summer riding guise it also has GP4000s with latex tubes. I’d swear the combo of well adjusted cup and cone bearings and latex tubes really make it roll faster, I was easily coasting past buddies on descents who had arguably more aero positions, maybe I’m just heavier than them or they were braking!

Action shot out in Girona

Winter bike:

Charge Plug 1, PDW fenders, Rotor Q-Ring, White Industries freehub, TRP posh mini-Vs.

I love the versatility of this bike, keep looking at fitting gears and nicer wheels as it would make a great gravel bike also, I’m quite anti-disc for anything except MTBs so would love to make this my gravel bike. Would cost £500 minimum to gear-ify it unfortunately, £750 if I wanted those posh HED Belgium rims I keep looking at…

View post on imgur.com

Action shot commuting through ‘The Beast from the EAst’

View post on imgur.com

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 128 total)

The topic ‘Your Bike (Nice pics content)’ is closed to new replies.