• This topic has 127 replies, 92 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Pauly.
Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • Your Bike (Nice pics content)
  • stewartc
    Free Member

Have a Magatower for the bouncy stuff but still like to get out on the Tallboy, its just such an easy bike to just get on and ride.

Andy-R

" alt="null" />

At the minute, because I’m in Greece, it’s this – the ex Ewan Thorburn 301 Mk10 frame , bought on here naturally, described as “looking like a well used and washed out pair of Levis”.
    Which it does, and I like it all the more for that because it’s had a life. Modified for a 170mm One Up stealth dropper post, wheels bought on here from Kayla, running 160mm rear and 170mm Marzocchi 55 RC3 Ti fork.
    XT brakes with Zee front caliper.
    Photo taken in Stoupa, at the Kastro Lefktrou.

And at the summit of Agios Nikon, 1300 metres.

13thfloormonk

ex Ewan Thorburn

Rode with him recently, he descends on his road bike like he’s still on an MTB, pumping every minor hump or depression on the road! Always flattered when he talks to me like an equal despite the gulf in placings between us at any event (was seriously worried about him passing me at a CX race even when I knew he was running with a bust chain!).

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Andy-R

13thfloormonk

ex Ewan Thorburn

If you run into him again please give him my regards and tell him his 301 frame is alive and well.

Andy.

jimmy748

My G16 at Puddletown yesterday

And at Bike park Wales last Friday

jabbi
    Free Member

https://photos.app.goo.gl/MXiRQG4F58i1YBBQ7
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Pi28eyrTepeHrLqi7
    NS Eccentric and Specialized Rockhopper, I can’t seem to get the photos to work so links it is!

big_scot_nanny

Jeez-even though I ride a pretty LLS hardtail, every time I see a Geometron 2 thoughts cross my mind:
    1) bloomin’ eck, that is SLACK
    2) I want one.

Pauly

New Hightower. My first 29r and I love it.

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)

The topic ‘Your Bike (Nice pics content)’ is closed to new replies.