Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Young ladies and twitter again…
  • D0NK

Honestly a bit ashamed of being a cyclist now, as a group we can act like dicks sometimes.

are you on twitter abusing her for that comment? Nope me neither, lots of (possibly) cyclists on this thread aren’t abusing her either.

Sounds like a few people, who are also cyclists, have got a bit touchy about a relatively* mild bit of cycle hate, I don’t think cyclists as a group have acted badly.

*still not nice but there’s so much more worthy stuff to get your gusset bunched about on twitter

danielgroves
    Free Member

Or is it a hotbed of erudite, intellectual discussion and penetrating insights into every facet of modern Human existence (Just like STW)?

That depends entirely on who you follow.

khegs
    Free Member

Same as here really, there are some narrow minded **** spouting shit they know nothing about , and some very clever & funny people posting thought provoking/cool/funny stuff

Depends on who you follow really, and it is miles better than the vapid shite you get on facebook, most of the time

danielgroves
    Free Member

Depends on who you follow really, and it is miles better than the vapid shite you get on facebook, most of the time

This.

dibboid
    Free Member

You would though wouldn’t you?

I would. … But I’d tell her I’m a cyclist after the event to make her feel used and dirty. #revengeissweet I’d obviously be doing it for the cyclists of course. :mrgreen:

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Young ladies and twitter again…’ is closed to new replies.