Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You want dull? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE DULL! Tong content.
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

These are my tongs.

I like them a lot. Sadly, after many years, the black bit has started to crack.

I would therefore like a new pair, as close as possible to these. Only problem is, there are no markings at all! So, STWHiveMind, what are they, and/or where can I find similar?

See? Told you it was dull.

comedyphil
    Free Member

Like these?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Holy crap! The STWHiveMind DOES know everything!

fasthaggis

This is so dull,you have now been twinned with Kryton and his soap thread. 😛

chewkw
    Free Member

I prefer stainless steel rather than anything with plastic …

This is my best tongs so far and I use it everyday – Judge Kitchen Serving Tongs

JohnJohn
    Free Member

oops!, what ComedyPhil said!

nealglover
    Free Member

frankconway

Fantastically dull question but equally impressive that your question is answered in nano seconds.

What is the dullest/most dull thread posted – that could be a starter….the grammar police; could also include new super dull threads.

Here’s two for the price of one; do you spend time wondering whether you should buy anti-perspirant or deodorant as they are two different product types?
    And the second one – as a bloke who uses roll-on deodorant, am I right in considering the balance between deodorising and clothes staining properties as some work well but leave sticky stains on shirts/t shirts and similar which then necessitate pre-wash treatment to restore pristine appearance.

Another first world problem…….

twicewithchips
    Free Member

Ball or aerosol? I put it on my armpits.

garage-dweller
    sirromj

I used to know a girl whose surname was Tong. We weren’t friends. She was in the slightly cleverer class, or was it the much cleverer class? Too long ago to recall exactly. Oh those were the days.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Pastic ends are good for non-stick pans Chew. Kitchen tongs are ace

mboy
    Free Member

Welcome, to the weekend! 8)

chewkw
    Free Member

jambalaya – Member
    Pastic ends are good for non-stick pans Chew. Kitchen tongs are ace

Ahh … I see … for non-stick pans that make sense.

I never buy non-stick stuff as I don’t trust those coating …

Mine are all stainless steel pans so I can use it as brutal as I like just like my carbon steel wok. :mrgreen:

BFITH
    Free Member

Ball or aerosol? I put it on my armpits.

Wow…havent heard that in years! Not the Nine O’Clock News ?

Spin
    Free Member

welshfarmer

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS2N1mBsEdM[/video]

ads678

Theres a place between Leeds and Bradford called Tong, it has a garden centre.

sandwicheater

Was chatting to my wife about my wish to switch allegiance from aerosol to ball. Had to use her ball stuff following what i like to call an ’emergency no deodorant situation’ and how fresh and confident i felt at the end of the day.

Yep, none stop fun in our house.

leffeboy

Yep. We need more balls now on our house to avoid the microbeads in our normal sticks.

DezB
    Free Member

I don’t trust those coating …

It’s probably done by machine these days.

slowoldman

Ecologically minded, I’ve been rolling balls across my armpits for years.

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Just the thing for flipping over your fish baked in rock salt, dahling:

But only if Waitrose’s Calton branch is out of turbot.

edlong
    Free Member

Theres a place between Leeds and Bradford called Tong, it has a garden centre.

And some bridleways and some woods nearby. the riding’s terrible though, definitely don’t go there, you won’t like it.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘You want dull? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE DULL! Tong content.’ is closed to new replies.