Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 123 total)
  • You can forget your cancer, laxative overdoses, amputated feet and snapped banjo
  • Harry_the_Spider

…I’ve got a spot in my ear.

OUCH!

donks
    Free Member

Pahh…my nose idt blocked.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I just plucked a nostril hair….

ARGH!

cardo

Bent a nail back ….. pain indeed!

philconsequence
    Free Member

breathing in foamy toothpaste when its all frothed up in your mouth.

Houns

Bursting a spot in your ear is fun though, really loud ‘POP’

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

philconsequence – Member
    breathing in foamy toothpaste when its all frothed up in your mouth.

Yeah, yeah, we believe you. Of course it’s “toothpaste”….

Karinofnine

my foot slipped off my pedal yesterday on my way to work, pedal clanged me right on the shin… GAWD it hurt AND I’ve got a wound to show for it 🙂

ski
    Free Member

LOL

You have obviously never had sack and crack wax 😉

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Pahh. Pedal in the shin? Try that with an SPD. Reduces grown men to tears.

jp-t853

My moustache is killing me

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I just plucked a nostril hair….

I do this infrotn of the missus with her tweezers, it makes her eyes water (and me sneeze)

binners

Pfft! You don’t know what pain is!!!

I rode too close to some thorny prickly bushes last night. I now have simply frightful scratches down one ankle

ski
    Free Member

I do this infrotn of the missus with her tweezers, it makes her eyes water (and me sneeze)

Your Mrs has nostril hair?

😉

scaled
    Free Member

cardo – Member
    Bent a nail back ….. pain indeed!

this is the only one that made me wince…

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Your Mrs has nostril hair?

possibly, I’d be too affraid to tell her if she did though.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Near fatal paper cut earlier today

jimmy

i had stingy piss this morning

ski
    Free Member

[/quote]You can forget your cancer, laxative overdoses, amputated feet and snapped banjo

Did I miss a banjo post on here?

spawnofyorkshire

i got toothpaste in my eye once, absolute agony! My mate had to pin me down and wash it out

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

spawnofyorkshire – Member
    i got toothpaste in my eye once, absolute agony! My mate had to pin me down and wash it out

Yeah, yeah, we believe you. Of course it was “toothpaste”….

Junkyard
    Free Member

😀
    Sterling efforts Cpt

derek_starship
    Free Member

ski – I posted one a while back.

A mate of mine was “helping himself” in the bath and it all got a tad frenetic. Twang went his banjo string. He screamed. He bled. His mum came running in and thought he’d slashed his wrists.

Ho ho.

spawnofyorkshire

😯

the toothpaste+eye=AAAAAHHHHHHHOMMYGODICANTFECKINSEE/THATHURTSSOMUCC/HHELPMEHELPME/GETSOMETHINGTOWASHITOUT moment was a forfeit in a drinking game. Said mate tried washing it out with vodka at first but that made it worse funnily enough

bikebouy
    Free Member

I ate too much soup for lunch and I now have indegestion.

End of Thread.

spawnofyorkshire

speaking of banjo’s – my uni housemates went twang at the vinegar strokes when with his mrs one afternoon
    Cue lots of screaming and us legging it in to his room to find him sat on the end of his bed crying whilst still wearing a condom with contents that looked vaguely like a raspberry ripple

plop_pants
    Free Member

Just tried to pop a saddle sore. The harder I squeezed the fainter I felt. Going to try lancing it next, once I’ve got my vision back.

derek_starship
    Free Member

raspberry ripple

Fantastically graphic. I feel like I was there.

I once put 6% hydrogen peroxide solution directly into my eye. I mistook it for my contact lens saline solution. Jeez – my eye slammed shut like a vault door. Absolute agony.

MaryHinge
    Free Member

Meh! – I slept funny and have a slightly stiff shoulder!

MTFU all of you.

spawnofyorkshire

Fantastically graphic. I feel like I was there.

it’s etched in my memory and one of those things you just can’t unsee despite years of abusing my brain with alcohol

maccruiskeen

my jumper is a bit tight under the armpits and its making my arms a little bit tingly and numb

dan1980
    Free Member

I stood on an upturned plug this morning, and my day hasn’t gotten any better 🙁

Harry_the_Spider

my jumper is a bit tight under the armpits and its making my arms a little bit tingly and numb

Nasty.

maccruiskeen

Nasty.

It think I’ll warm up a tin of chicken soup, see if that makes me feel better

theotherjonv

my mate had a similar injury when a girlfriend polished his staff with more enthusiasm than technique. For reasons unknown he was sporting gentleman’s rainwear and also encountered the raspberry ripple effect. I don’t know why he shared the story with us, but in a later incident on a lads ski trip on ‘home made cocktail night’ we concocted one in his honour which included UHT milk and cherry brandy, and was christened the ‘Split Frenulum’

enfht
    Free Member

Whilst moving a filing cabinet by shuffling it from left to right I managed to trap a nipple in the top drawer and make it bleed. 😕

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

It think I’ll warm up a tin of chicken soup, see if that makes me feel better

Tinned soup? You poor, poor soul!

wwaswas

Whilst moving a filing cabinet by shuffling it from left to right I managed to trap a nipple in the top drawer and make it bleed, honest Doctor

ftfy

Kryton57

Didn’t get injured, but a few weeks after leaving the shower naked the other day and having a shave, I dropped my Mach 3 and had a nervous juggle around the family jewels area as I attempted to catch it on the way down.

Will be wrapping my loins up in a towel immediately on exit from now on.

vorlich
    Free Member

I did an asparagus piss at the weekend. Not painful, but most unpleasant.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 123 total)

The topic ‘You can forget your cancer, laxative overdoses, amputated feet and snapped banjo’ is closed to new replies.