Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 123 total)
  • You can forget your cancer, laxative overdoses, amputated feet and snapped banjo
  • Coyote
    Free Member

I warmed my pea and ham soup in the company microwave and it wasn’t uniformly hot all the way through.

This afternoon I will be working on my CV.

derek_starship
    Free Member

I have a Brabantia breadbin stuck in my ass.

I once cut chillies – and then rubbed my eyes. It doesn’t end here though – I then went for a piss. Fool.

Stingy!

molgrips
    Free Member

TAFKSTR – don’t then go and have sex.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

TAFKSTR: Ha! friends of mine were indulging in a bit of early evening nookie, ‘cept that he had just been preparing dinner and chopping chillies, needless to say whilst going through the (ahem!)pre-ride warm up… she quickly realised that the hot flush was turning into a burning bush! Literally.

mightymule
    Free Member

You think you’ve got problems?

After work this evening, I have to go to the vet’s to pick up some anti-depressan tablets. For my CAT. Seriously.

I think I may be living in some strange parallel universe.

Oh, and the onion that I chopped last night made my eyes water.

derek_starship
    Free Member

mightymule – what is the criteria for prescribing AD med’s for a cat depression?

I’m intrigued. Does you cat look REALLY pissed off? Is it feline down all the time?

wwaswas

what is the criteria for prescribing AD med’s for a cat depression?

that was my thought. Our cat sleeps for 23 hours a day and only wakes up so we can watch it eat. I can’t see that it’s either got anything to be down about or capable of showing us if it did.

bikerbruce
    Free Member

Im a student…today i had to go to work,feel my pain .

emsz
    Free Member

I had to google the banjo thing

I wish I hadn’t

maccruiskeen

I suspect this counts as a mortal injury in the context of this thread;}

Christ! Do you think they’ll be able to re-attach the rest of your toes? Or are they still in the threshing machine somewhere?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I have an ass stuck in my Brabantia breadbin.

Karinofnine

I went to the toilet a lot on Wednesday and my bum is a tiny bit sore from all the wiping. Will I live?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I went to the toilet a lot on Wednesday and my bum is a tiny bit sore from all the wiping. Will I live?

Overwipe? Fatal.

Sorry.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I tried to take a contact lens out yesterday, only to find (after much pushing, tugging and pulling) that I’d already removed it

TheFlyingOx

I just swallowed a crisp without crunching it properly and it’s now slicing me open from the inside as it goes down

Karinofnine

Gosh, if only I’d known when I opened that pack of toilet roll that it would be my last . . .

McHamish
    Free Member

My feet are hot.

triop
    Free Member

But I have a stone in my shoe 🙁

MoreCashThanDash

My wife once closed the car door on her hand. She closed it so firmly that it actually clicked shut.

My wife only has one fully functioning hand. The other one is not able to open a car door. Guess which one was trapped?

She wimpered very quietly for me to come and open the car door for her, so she didn’t alarm our (then) very young son.

That smarted a bit, I should imagine.

A few months later she fell off a stool and hurt her foot. We all toldd her it was probably broken. She ignored us for two weeks. Then I got a phone call to say she had popped into A&E to get it checked, and could I come and pick her up as she was in plaster from her toes to her hip.

You don’t mess with MrsMCTD, I can tell you.

imnotamused
    Free Member

I stubbed my little toe TWICE today

THERE’S NOTHING MORE ANNOYING

slowmart
    Free Member

I’m feeling faint from blood loss after thinking of all the soapy fun you could have with Helen’s breasts from the jungle programme.

theotherjonv

blood loss? Or just blood being in a different part of your body.

Unless you were *thinking* a little bit too hard about it, and snapped your banjo

TiRed

Epilator#. Behind the knees. Nuff said 😕

#Shaving those guns is not a sustainable option.

CountZero

I think I’ve got an eyelash in my eye. Will I live?

RustySpanner

slowmart – Member

I’m feeling faint from blood loss after thinking of all the soapy fun you could have with Helen’s breasts from the jungle programme.

Well, they’re not really hers are they? 🙂
    Take out a loan and I’m sure you could get a pair just like em.
    You’d never leave the house again, I bet. 😀

Kevevs
    Free Member

“Itchy, flaky scalp?” yes, bloody yes I have :(((( and I’ve got a big scab on my palm which is all gooey and gross cos I fell off my bike again. And then I went over a pothole commuting back from work and the **** scab came off in my glove somewhere. It’s pissin me off. Bah!

My wife just asked me why there was no ingredients list on the 100% grapefruit juice. Not making a smug comment gave me a headache.

alexathome
    Free Member

The major reason for emigrating was to rid my life of the agony of standing on a UK 3 pin plug ever again.

lego x 6. 😥

bikebouy
    Free Member

I have leather seats in the car, it was a hot day, roof down, Lycra shorts on, post ride sitty down on seats, tried to get off seats.. No chance.

Harry_the_Spider

UPDATE

Whilst others were mincing about at Strathpuffer I fell on one of these in a soft-play centre.

Nasty.

toys19
    Free Member

Not making a smug comment gave me a headache.

This is fully and completly the most dangerous, cancer inducing, bloodpressure increasing , heart attack promoting activity. The World Health Organisation have rated smug retention as up there with smoking, petrol drinking and washing up as the most dangerous activities known to man.

tomhoward

My hypochondria is acting up again. 🙁

brakes
    Free Member

I have a split in my thumb which refuses to heal, a small 5mm cut surrounded by hard skin. I went to pick something up without looking and stabbed the split with a very pointy woodsaw tooth. **** me sideways, that was painful.
    It has now been sealed with superglue, which has been surprisingly effective… and is almost like a second skin. I may bathe in it tonight, but fear the resulting invincibility might draw too much attention.

mightymule
    Free Member

I was unexpectedly dentisted this morning. 🙁

(To be fair, I was expecting the dentist – just not the x-rays, injections and fillings!)

binners

I think I may have had one too many beers last night while gloating over the Liverpool result. Not quite worthy of being called a hangover, but I’m not at my best. Poor me 🙁

konaboy2275
    Free Member

I decided not to ride in this morning because of the ice, then fell over in true feet 3′ in the air fashion getting into the car. Now have a groin strain and no one in my office will rub it better. 😥

wwaswas

If we’re doing updates my ‘can I have your bike’ thumb injury has now progressed to;

freddyg
    Free Member

Double whammy. It’s a bit cold in the office and the bright lights are making me all squinty 😐

A couple of years ago I picked my nose after chopping up a scotch bonnet. I cried.

aracer
    Free Member

You’re all a load of softys. I have an itch in the small of my back I can’t quite find and it’s driving me crazy. Let’s see you lot cope with trauma like that.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 123 total)

The topic ‘You can forget your cancer, laxative overdoses, amputated feet and snapped banjo’ is closed to new replies.