Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Yoghurt Pots on Holmbury Hill…
  • mtbhurtwood
    Free Member

Hurtwood Trails have carried out a repair session on Yoghurt Pots today, they have decided to keep the trail closed for the next five days or so as some of the repairs on the trail need this lovely rain that is current falling on it in order for the soil to stick together.

An inspection will be carried out later this week to see if the repairs have set, but either way the trail will be open for next weekend.

There are signs at the trail head saying it is closed, can you please, please not ride the trail.

Many thanks.

MTBHurtwood.

slimjim78
    Free Member

Word

akira

Problem is the people who aren’t going to pay attention to a sign won’t pay attention to a post. Maybe sniper might be an idea?

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Mtbhurtwood – lovely to ride YP this afternoon. Thanks for the hard work. The run always puts a big smile on my face these days. I like the fact that it had different things to think about now and it’s DRY!!!! Extra donation in the box in the CP today.

I could take it or leave it with the old muddy version with the inevitable pools, but this new version is always a first choice if I am on Holmbury.

nedrapier

the box in the CP today

Where is this box?

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Entrance to Walking Bottom CP

mtbhurtwood
    Free Member

Problem is the people who aren’t going to pay attention to a sign won’t pay attention to a post. Maybe sniper might be an idea?

You are right, people ignored the signs and rode it anyway which is what we expected, in the end actually helped bed the trail bed down a bit, what we didn’t want was a stampede on a freshly dug dry trail with no rain to bind it together.

I could take it or leave it with the old muddy version with the inevitable pools, but this new version is always a first choice if I am on Holmbury.

You can still do the muddy pool bit if you like…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Yoghurt Pots on Holmbury Hill…’ is closed to new replies.