Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Wye MTB Courses
  • mikeyh14
    Free Member

As I’ve recently got back into biking, I’ve found that the phrase, “you never forget how to ride a bike” is not that accurate in my case.

To try and refresh old and develop new skills, I was thinking of doing the odd coaching session. Wye MTB came up via google, so was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with them?

Alpha1653

I’ve no direct experience of Wye MTB though several mates know them well and they have always been complimentary. I think STW did one of their uplift days a while back in an article and they were suitably impressed.

Whereabouts are you based? Depending on where you’re riding I may have some mates in your area who are qualified coaches and very good riders who could possibly help.

mikeyh14
    Free Member

Thank you mate. I’m in Herefordshire

widge34
    Free Member

I personally know the lads at Wye mtb. They are excellent at what they do. You won’t have any issues with them.

mikeyh14
    Free Member

Thank you

Alpha1653

Thank you mate. I’m in Herefordshire

Ah ok, my mates in mind are based around Monmouth / FOD so could be an option though it’d be a lot less formal than if you went with WMTB. PM if you’re interested and I can put you in touch.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Wye MTB Courses’ is closed to new replies.