• This topic has 46 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Would you like to see some Yugoslavian album covers?
  • swamp_boy

Is it just me or does Dusko Lokin look a bit like Guy Martin?

funkmasterp

The dick handler quartet would never solve the ‘what sex is the beagle puppy’ conundrum with their piss poor mathematical skills.

The testicle tickling trio would’ve been a better name

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Hello, ladies/boys!
    goatman

Hair by Rayon.
    Cardigan hand-woven from spermatozoan filament, harvested by Uncle Elven from the most virile Angora.

DezB
    Free Member

Who would’ve thought the day would come when you could see these covers, then have instant access to the beauty within? What a wwwonderful WWWorld, eh.

there’s even a video for yellow cardigan bloke (not as pervy as the thumbnail makes it look, fortunately)

https://youtu.be/LdggR5FrfE0

martinhutch

Not sure the above will last long in post-Kylie Friday world.

But still, that’s a pretty decent compilation*. But I’d be embarrassed to be buying it as a 14-year-old in 1984…

*Apart from Agadoo, obviously.

funkmasterp

Nothing beats ManoWar when it comes to album covers and just in general. They out do Spinal Tap and aren’t even joking whilst they do so.

Best comedy band ever, made all the better by the fact they aren’t in on the joke.

Fighting the World

Stripes on a tiger don’t wash away, ManoWar’s made of steel not clay!

The best part about the cover above is the fact that the guy on the right just isn’t feeling it like the other three members of the Dick Handlers.

I might start a thread just for quoting their best lyrics.

DezB
    Free Member

But still, that’s a pretty decent compilation

I think you’ll find those albums were all cover versions, so no matter what songs are on it, it will be atrocious.*

*Apart from Agadoo, obviously.

I do love that people (er, men) still take heavy metal seriously, with stuff like Man’o’War going on. “Battle Hymn”, “All Men Play on 10” (huh?), “Metal Warriors” etc. Brilliant 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Would you like to see some Yugoslavian album covers?’ is closed to new replies.