Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • would you do this to a roadie?
  • swiss01
    Free Member

don't read the article, just watch the vid

yes, i ride a rooad bike, quite a lot in fact, but this just made me laugh and laugh

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/green-living-blog/2009/sep/21/tour-de-france-remi-gaillard

BillyWhizz
    Free Member

I thought it was funny. Seen a similar thing with sunday runners once, in a park i think it was.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Dear god I think this is the 4th time this week its been on here 😀

Gary_C

First time i've seen it,funny as owt!!
    Can't see it catching on over here though,imagine a po-faced 'Sunday Hero'roadie,having his 100 mile 'training ride'rudely interrupted….

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Remi Gaillard is rather funny. By taking the P out of the Rouleur du Dimanche, he's stuck a pin in an important part of French culture. Very clever.

His show, "N'importe qui" is like candid camera with style.

Check these disco stylings!

grumm
    Free Member

haha – that's quite a nice prank to play on someone I reckon. He got a pretty decent pretend crowd in as well.

skidartist
    Free Member

My girlfriend's dad went cycle touring in France in the 50s, arrived in a town thinking there was some sort of local carnival going on and inadvertently crossed the finish line of a TDF stage moments before the winner.

simonralli2
    Free Member

I saw that article and was happy as yeah, people posted the vid here but I thought the people on bikes were actually on some kind of tour of france bike race, i.e. not THE tour but maybe another tour for amateurs or something. My cousin did a stage of the tour this year for example.

So yeah, now I get that bit it's a tad more funny but maybe not that funny after the event so to speak.

BTW – there's this hilarious new youtube song about a roadie rapping…….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘would you do this to a roadie?’ is closed to new replies.