Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Worried about my town, I really am… :/ (EDL and Council content)
  • neilthewheel

He’s entitled to wear his poxy sweatshirt.
    You are entitled to gather together all your friends and anyone else who feels the same way, make some banners and stage a noisy gathering in front of his stall.
    That’s what people did in the 1970s when the NF was prominent.

binners

Or you could tut loudly and walk off shaking your head?

Surely the most purely English response his statement could possibly elicit, and therefore you’ve already won with your subtle irony

shermer75
    Free Member

Maybe he gets the tshirt for free because they supply both his gas and his electricity

BigJohn

There’s a shop by us in Stafford which sells vacuum cleaner spares etc. If you go inside there seems to be a shrine to Nigel Farage with lots of faded clippings from the Daily Mail and suchlike proclaiming “is this the greatest Englishman since Winston Churchill?” etc.

The owner seems quite a nice bloke really, very helpful but misguided in a couple of ways. The main one is his seeming belief that his full-scale bus-driver haircut / Hush Puppies combo is about to come back into fashion. Oh, and that you can make money from selling spares for vacuum cleaners and Kenwood mixers.

BristolPablo
    Free Member

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/local-groups/

there are a few local HNH groups who will probably be willing to help organise a demo or help get this greater publicity

ninfan
    Free Member

How very intolerant!

binners

grum
    Free Member

How very intolerant!

Being intolerant of intolerance is perfectly reasonable though.

TBH it wouldn’t be a massive surprise if the council had a clause in their contract with market stall owners that they aren’t allowed to use them to promote any political agenda. Personally I just wouldn’t shop at the nobhead’s stall.

footflaps

The council appear to have a fair point. Exactly what do you expect them to do?

Well for a start they could revoke his pitch license, then his council house, then drive him out of town. After that they could find every living blood relative, castrate them and drive them out of town as well. If that doesn’t work they could try burning down his ex-council house.

If that doesn’t stop the EDL in it’s tracks, I don’t know what will.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Worried about my town, I really am… :/ (EDL and Council content)’ is closed to new replies.