Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • World Cup XC where to watch ? Season thread… 2019
  • weeksy

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/pinkbike-primer-albstadt-world-cup-xc-2019.html

First race this weekend … Watching the vid with Yolanda Neff, i think is just brilliant…. just people enjoying riding, racing, having fun! Awesome.

Who’s your picks then ? Have you entered the Pinkbike Fantasy XC series ?

jonnyrockymountain

Yolanda for the title, and battle for 2nd of Koutney n anika
    Nino for title, with avancini 2nd and lars 3rd

Im looking forward to the les gets weekend in July as going over with a few mates for the long weekend to watch it all 🙂

bgascoyne
    Free Member

I Stupidly thought it started last weekend and was looking on RB for coverage, somehow clicked on 2017 womens race and watched the whole thing. It wasn’t until at that they said 2017! While watching I had a few moments where I thought somethings were odd

1 – Whow – Rob W has grown that beard really quick since the last DH race
    2 – Where is Kate Courtney
    3 – Why is Neff not riding a Trek
    4 – They kept mentioning that it was the second race of the season

In my defence I was feeling rubbish and not with it. I can laugh about it now 🙂

weeksy

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/course-preview-smooth-sailing-albstadt-world-cup-xc-2019.html

Not sure about the course, it may make some aspects of it more exciting, but it’s like Swinley 😉

Admittedly, last years was a farce in sections due to the rain. But still, that’s quite… well… tame.

ferrals
    Free Member

Shame about the course, one of the most exciting xc races I’ve watched was the 2013 WC race where McConne won in the rain, sems like since then its been getting more and more kitty litter spread on hte trails.

weeksy

Just watched the Womens Sprint. It was a bit daft IMO as expected, 6 laps in it was like a peloton with loads and loads of riders. It split as the pace went nuts on the last lap, but you really do get a sensation of riding a green/blue at a trailcentre. LOL.

weeksy

Well, most confused, didn’t watch any of the build up etc, but MVdP is miles off the pace.. OK, so only 7s behind the lead on lap 3.. but 15th or so and not looking great for moving up

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘World Cup XC where to watch ? Season thread… 2019’ is closed to new replies.