Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • World changing ideas you’ve had and done nothing with…
  • neilthewheel

^Nice bit of victim blaming from the Tufty Club there. Bloody copper didn’t even speak to the driver.

I came up with an idea for moving money around the Internet, long before PayPal. (It wasn’t the same). I even rang up a millionaire investor of my vague acquaintance to put it to him but he said “it’s not business to business “ whatever that meant.

pocpoc
    Free Member

A sat nav with an accent that is always local

That’s one way to keep me away from Essex/Birmingham/Liverpool.

Also also, cheesewipe. Little tin of cheesecake-esque topping you can keep in your bag and wipe it on a digestive biscuit for instant cheesecake on the go.

Yes please. Get working on it and get it on Kickstarter. I’m sure the target will be met within a few hours!

RamseyNeil
    Free Member

Brake lights that turn off when the car is stationary to stop people dazzling the driver behind when stopped in traffic and can’t be bothered to use the handbrake .

andy8442
    Free Member

How about a worldwide crowdfunding page to hire hit men to “off” certain politicians? Three or four spring to mind, who’s demise would benefit the rest of us. It could become a regular event/threat that would certainly curtail some leaders activities.

maccruiskeen

Bindun – its called the US Internal Revenue Service 

🙂

sirromj

I was going to summon aliens with the power of my mind. The aliens would show us – the human race – the best way forward. Never got on with the telepathy bit fortunately.

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)

The topic ‘World changing ideas you’ve had and done nothing with…’ is closed to new replies.