Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Workers of Britain unite!!!!
  • binners

You have new champions! who will staunchly and valiantly defend you interests even more so than they have done previously! ! Throw off any world-weary cynicism and rejoice Comrades!!!!

footflaps

The Workers’ party? That’s us, say Conservatives in bid to rebrand

Is it April 1st already?

MSP

It will probably work as well, just like the “honest hard working families” bs has done.

bikebouy
    Free Member

“Right Up the Workers” shirley thats the message, no? 😉

binners

In his speech, extracts of which were released to the Daily Mail, Shapps will say: “Sir John Major campaigned for what he called a ‘classless society, and I would argue this is the society we are fighting for in government today: a Britain where it doesn’t matter who your parents are, where you can go as far as your talents and hard work will take you, and where work – rather than benefits – is what pays

Yes, when I look at the Tory cabinet, thats the first thing that springs to mind. Sweet jesus! You really really couldn’t make it up. Have they done this for a dare? I’d like to see Dave come and announce his latest epiphany personally in, say, a former pit village in Yorkshire. ****s!!!!

footflaps

Thing is it works. Keep repeating the same lies day in, day out and with a very friendly press, (nearly) everyone ends up believing it.

Marin
    Free Member

Hurray I am saved. From the party who has championed 0 hours contracts to give us the freedom to choose when to work. Also the freedom for a firm to fire me after 8 months working for them as I need 3 weeks off for a non work related leg injury. They are certainly very believable. I’ll just add some chocolate sprinkles to my bowl of gruel.

Sancho
    Free Member

It’s a mirror image opposite.
    I was listening to miliband the other day and he sounded posher than cameron
    Forget party politics. It’s the south east v the rest of us

jam-bo

I think you are posting in the wrong place if you are looking for workers…

Sancho
    Free Member

Narin all those issues you have had have been around for decades. Since 1998
    So not a tory creation.
    It’s not about left v right anymore
    It’s a ruling elite fron London and the home counties

funkrodent

Narin all those issues you have had have been around for decades. Since 1998
    So not a tory creation.
    It’s a ruling elite fron London and the home counties

This.

It’s also about increasing numbers of career politicians who have no real knowledge of the workplace and how things really are, being advised by a civil service staffed by people who also have no real knowledge etc etc.

What we need is a benevolent dictatorship. Anyone fancy having a go..? 🙂

binners

It’s a ruling elite from London and the home counties

True dat. There is no left in politics any more. Its just right, and more right

I think the rest of the country needs to clear off with Scotland. Leave the Independent City State of London to its own self-interested devices

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Workers of Britain unite!!!!’ is closed to new replies.