Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Work is quiet so no point sitting around moaning.
  • eddiebaby
    Free Member

Anyone else get out in the sun today? The Ridgeway was well scorchio and very dusty and loose.

https://www.relive.cc/view/g37506219761

eddiebaby
    Free Member

The perfect tool for the job today

IMG_0482

I can remember when all this was trains. The old Newbury line down there.

IMG_0483

Harwell, Didcot power station and the JET Project form a perfect triangle!!!! And a straight line.

IMG_0485

You know you’re near home when you cross the A34 on the way back to Didcot. That bike was clean when I started.

IMG_0487

kayla1
    Free Member

Indeed. Slack times aren’t all bad.

molgrips
    Free Member

I went out yesterday, it was sublime. Felt tired at first so just spun along then having tweaked my bike a bit I found it a bit better on the first DH section, so I went nice and quick with confidence. This meant I was in a good mood so I went barreling into the first DH much quicker than usual, and on the first hairpin threw the bike straight into the perfect drift I’d been trying to do for ages. I carried loads of speed through and being in an even better mood now I flew down the rest of it. Set a PR and I am now 17/490 for the whole thing, which is incredible for me as I don’t usually break the top third on descents!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Work is quiet so no point sitting around moaning.’ is closed to new replies.