Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Woodworkers – Axminster Tools Blacck Friaday deals
  • dyna-ti

Theres quite a number of savings, especially in their craft range. I’ve been in the market for a new bandsaw, and the one i was thinking of has £200 off the standard price, but hobby or pro, theres good bargains here and worth a look.

https://www.axminstertools.com/black-friday?all=true&cat=2616

WCA should take a look at the craft morticer. I reckon thats a good addition to your workshop, and it certainly makes morticing a breeze.

https://www.axminstertools.com/axminster-workshop-aw16bm-morticer-230v-107675

pk13

That mortice machine is a bargain

dyna-ti

It is that, the other similar(being generic) is by Record power and its £370, though you do get some chisels with it, or Charnwood which is £360. So even looking about Axminster is still the best deal.

That model used to have an extension block, to raise the entire machine up 50mm allowing from a workpiece of 110mm to fit 160mm, which is a better depth piece of timber for doors and the like. 110mm isnt  fantastic, though doors with stiles of 100mm arent uncommon so it will do most jobs.

I’m probably going to buy this one myself. Its a great price and as a machine they certainly are invaluable.

pk13

I’ve got the older version it looks the same it’s unstoppable with good chisels.

dyna-ti

OK, just bought the morticer. Someone on the UKworkshop forum let me know that there is a further 10% off on top of the black friday saving if you apply SAVETEN to the add voucher bit.

TheBrick
    Free Member

Don’t tempt me I bought a laser level and detector on a black Friday deal. Have to be careful though as there had been some price increase then sale price to make the savings look bigger.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.