Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Women's winter road gloves.
  • Ogg

Looking for gloves for the wife to use on her road bike, she’s got long thumbs , just tried some medium sealskinz and madison gloves both a good fit except for the thumb which could do with being at least 1.5cm longer.
    She’s currently got Altura gloves but they have the same problem.

Any ideas?

Ogg

anybody?

cinnamon_girl

Gore keeps mine warm.

julzm
    Free Member

I’m on my second winter with endura strike gloves. Excellent fit with waterproofing along with warmth. I’d recommend them.

gren
    Free Member

The missus wears Gore power softshells on her mtb. They are meant to be road gloves.

jobless
    Free Member

My wife has stolen a pair of my Rapha ones. She likes them.
    I had to get some more.

missnotax
    Free Member

I’ve got some of these http://www.wiggle.co.uk/castelli-womens-cromo-glove/ – really warm!! Not sure whether my thumbs are long or short mind, so can’t really comment on the fit!

Ogg

Her thumb is 6cm long measured from knuckle and 12cm from wrist if that helps to compare?

missnotax
    Free Member

Ok, so I can confirm that I have approximately the same length thumb as your wife!!!

The Castelli gloves look nice and fit well – they are really warm though, I wore them on an autumn day and my hands were roasting hot!

Ogg

sounds like they are worth a try, what size do you own?

cinnamon_girl

This may or may not be helpful but Evans have a sale preview on their website (Sale starts tomorrow) and there are gloves reduced.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Women's winter road gloves.’ is closed to new replies.