Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Winter boots
  • trout
    Free Member

Cold and wet feet is there a good warm waterproof mob boot for about. £100

Or anyone seen any good deals about

jam-bo

I like my specialized defrosters, but if water gets in the top it stays in there.

The winter boot bargains were in June…

jonm81

Charlie the bikemonger had 45nrth jadpanthers for £99 recently and they are pretty good (even at the £170 I paid a few months before he put them on sale)

z1ppy

Good winter boots cost, & should be seen as a long term investment… Dig deeper into your pockets, or wait till summer for the bargains. I only wish I’d not waited as long as I did before getting my lake’s

STW reviews

Bregante

Start Fitness are doing the Scott Heater boots for £80 (half RRP) but only have larger sizes left now. I’ve got some and they look like they’ll be at least as warm as my old Specialized Defrosters but I haven’t put them to the test yet.

https://www.startfitness.co.uk/scott-mtb-heater-gtx-mens-cycling-shoes-grey-240503-1001.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiAyZLSBRDpARIsAH66VQKk71dj7r9J8tlZj-rsMvDxOBiX8f486OJ5Ci2d5F1gYn40Dka5vtoaArI3EALw_wcB

Edit: looks like they’ve got Northwave Celsius GTX for just over a ton too

kilo

I’ve also bought the Scott boots, not used them yet. I’d never heard of startfitness before but they were good and quick to deal with a return for a larger size. I usually have 44s but had to go for a 46 for comfort.

goffy63
    Free Member

If its for flats, i’ve just bought some 5.10 eps high top boots. Just one ride so far but pretty impressed.

submarined
    Free Member

EPS highs ar one of the few options available for flats. Size up though, so you can wear a thick pair of waterproof socks with them, as water gets in pretty easily.

jam-bo

5:10 Guide GTX Mids are good if you don’t mind a slightly harder sole than the mtb specific 5:10’s

vickypea
    Free Member

Northwave Arctics are great

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Winter boots’ is closed to new replies.