• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by luket.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Win a pair of Shimano ME7 shoes worth £180!
  • Ben_Haworth

Another week, another chance to win! This time we’re giving you the chance to win a pair of snazzy Shimano ME7 shoes courtesy of Freewheel.

By ben_haworth

Get the full story on our front page at:

Win a pair of Shimano ME7 shoes worth £180!

Support us from less than £0.06/day and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

gazzab1955

Hope that this week’s competition is better organised that last Friday’s Leszyne one!!
    A crap formatted e-mail only arrived in my inbox at 8am Sunday (UK time), being out all day yesterday I read it this morning and eventually, after having to Google the answer, because it wasn’t in the article (!), I entered the competition. An hour later I log and find that the draw has already been done and the winner notified! By the way the competition for the Lezyne stuff is still open on Mailchimp so other unsuspecting STW members can enter something that is already finished.
    1/10 for effort, could do a lot better. 🙁

sharkattack

^^What he said. I just entered the Lezyne comp this morning after Googling the answer

snotrag

Email with link to Lezyne competition was in my inbox at 8.58 am. Today.

This kind of needs sorting out!

Ben_Haworth

Sorry folks! My mistake. It was the DMR stuff winner that was picked today. Story amended above. There’s still another week to run on the Lezyne stuff comp. Apologies again and good luck to all who enter 🙂

pyranha

I’ve still not received the weekly newsletter, despite clicking the subscribe button a couple of times last week.

Mark

Have you checked your Spam folder?

reeksy

Essentially bomb-proof

They just don’t seem to make bombs like they used to. If i had a bomb for every bomb-proof thing I break on or around my bike, I’d have donated them all to Ukraine and they’d have whooped Russia easily by now.

danieljohnreynolds

Ah, so I didn’t win the DMR stuff then? Bugger.

But it says now that I won the Madison kit? Did I?

goforest

You never know

luket

I’m another who doesn’t get these emails. I used to, and the box has remained checked. Nothing in spam/junk.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.