Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Wiggle Returns
  • Chew
    Free Member

Anyone else returned something to Wiggle recently?

Sent some shorts back on the 1st of Feb and still waiting a refund.
    Have they a big backlog or is mine just sat at the back of the warehouse?

wheeliedirty
    Free Member

Posted on Monday, received and refunded on Wednesday and money in the bank by Friday. That was two weeks ago or so ago.

I’d try dropping them an email, I’ve found their customer service to be incredible slow at the moment.

molgrips
    Free Member

I haven’t seen the first film yet!

john_l
    Free Member

How did you return? I’ve always used Collect+ and been refunded within days. If you used royal mail, then good luck!

Daffy

Have you checked that they received it? I sent something back via collect plus dropped at a local Asda which went missing. It was 9 months to get a refund from Wiggle even though there was proof I’d dropped it off and it was even registered on the system.

ico86

molgrips
    I haven’t seen the first film yet

This deserved more

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

I returned some wheels. Received confirmation that they had been delivered. I waited, waited and waited. After 3 weeks I contacted them via email and was refunded within minutes. If nothing is happening and time has passed, get in touch with them.

33tango

Returned some boots recently and refunded with 10 days

w00dster

Used their returns for first time last week, pair of bib shorts that developed a hole with a couple of rides.
    Sent back via parcel plus, got the email to say they had received the return 2 days later. Then next day an email to say the return was being progressed and to expect money within 10 days, money was in account next day.

nixie

Same as @TroutWrestler, returned some rims. No refund had appeared our any contact. 5 minutes on live chat and the refund was processed.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Wiggle Returns’ is closed to new replies.