Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Wife wanted at two seat garden bench
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

https://photos.app.goo.gl/VFJxH9bseWajfv5G6

Obviously not finished. The oak capping will extend from the arms up across the top. Also need to do something about the wood filler I used to cover screw heads and a couple of damaged bits in the frame timber. It doesn;t take the stain very well 🙁

Other than that, I am fairly happy with it.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Is if possible to embed google photps here?

leffeboy

I don’t think you can embed google photos anywhere any more.  You seem to have to upload it to another service like postimages

bearnecessities

There you go.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

n images for ges and then two come along at once 🙂

irc

Is the high back vertical? Traditional design seems to angle the back by 15 degrees or so. Though I guess the test is whether it is comfortable. The vertical back has the advantage of giving a smaller footprint which might matter depending where it will go

senorj

Love seat .
    Will be better with the manacles on.
    😉

kayak23

Love seat .

Nice of you to say.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Back is vertical because the heavy resin inset would challenge stability.

Love seat – thanks

Manacle – We use re-usable zip ties to save the planet although metal manacles might add a certain something*

*No – there are all sorts of family symbolism for this chair. Daughter lost a baby around this time last year. Just had a new and healthy one now. Phoenix, chair big enough to take one or two people or perhaps mother with 2 year old daughter holding her newborn. Who knows.

senorj

A lovely seat indeed then.
    😉

trumpton
    Free Member

is that the phoenix rising?

nixie

You found a use for the phoenix then 😜.

matt_outandabout

I’m more intrigued by the four bottle light (?) In the background…

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

The four bottles and the plank form a ‘mezzanine floor’ on the garden table when we have a BBQ. The food goes on the table and the plank is suspended a bottle of Pinot Grigio higher holding the sauces and cutlery. For Sale if you are interested in a great hand crafted Christmas present from a renown southern artist.

The light / lamp is shown lit below. It is constructed from me own recipe of ‘clothecrete’ to give the slender but stable stalagmite affect. When I say stable, this is art so do not try to bash it around please. Also For Sale if you are interested in a great hand crafted Christmas present from a renown southern artist.

Email in profile I guess. Plank and bottles can be posted. Light is best collected. Highest bidder / first to bid wins.

I will check back in a couple of days.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/5OWWmTFxhARmL206SQnRvbJZxmjKB-EqtMTrHRF4RANO8ziPvNq-tRQRsdqemxdaMB-r-JgP–x1BtewMIoDGE1BSJ8MZmfHB9XuJF7cl57PeJJe6BpYyR2e8sx1DA8xgCYMr3spq2E

Sandwich

I always open photo links from WCA with some trepidation. This time my worries were unfounded, looks good.

thepurist

You know you can turn off the “Shot on Mi9” overlay?  Camera/Menu/Settings/Device Watermark

andybrad

more interested in what that wheels off tbh

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Wheel from this

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Wife wanted at two seat garden bench’ is closed to new replies.