• This topic has 93 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Tiboy.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 94 total)
  • Wife in ICU on life support…
  • cobrakai

Done.

cyclistm
    Free Member

Donated. Thinking of you and all your wife’s loved ones at this incredibly difficult time.

mudfish

So very sorry to read of your situation Gee. Your take on where you find yourself is a lesson to us all. Like your darling wife we must live every day to the hilt.
    I am thinking of you and can’t help a tear.
    So sad. Words have failed me. So sorry.

bforbertie

Donated, really sorry to hear this story, thoughts are with you.

scandal42
    Free Member

Stay strong mate, I cannot imagine the situation you are going through.

Donation sent to a worthy cause.

mattyfez

I wish you both all the best. Lost my old man to a stroke last year, not nice but hopefully you’ll fair better. Stay strong for her, sorry that’s all the advice I can really give.

big_scot_nanny

Done.

Loads of love from my family to yours. **** shit situation, you have all the support I can give.

TheFlyingOx

Never met you or your missus but it’s things like this that make you pause and take stock. Really sorry to read your situation, I can’t imagine the heartache. I hope you and your family can find some small comfort in the success of the fundraiser.

Lots of anonymous internet stranger love from my family to yours.

scuttler

I only saw this thread just now and I simply don’t know what to say with the roller coaster you just described. You’ve just nudged my outlook on life hopefully for the best. Peace and love to all those affected.

augustuswindsock

This is heartbreaking, I know there’s nothing I can write that will bring any comfort for you, but know that there’s people thinking of you.

DenDennis
    Free Member

Donated.
    You guys wouldn’t know me but I remember your name from when you were expert then elite racing nps/gorricks (me a lowly open or masters a few years back)…
    Positive wishes to all

hammy7272
    Free Member

All the best fella.

carbonfiend
    Free Member

my deepest sympathy’s to you and your family.

keefmac

Donated, I cant imagine what you’re going through. All our love to you and the family.

JohnnyPanic

Donated, great cause.
    So sorry, no words.

funkmasterp

My heart goes out to you and yours. A big virtual hug from me and my family. Wish there was more I could say.

rickmeister

Another virtual hug from me and remember your extended online family are always with you…
    Donated…

lowey

No Words. You have my deepest condolences and thoughts. Stay strong fella.

Donated.

matt_outandabout

Hello Gee – I was thinking of you both today.

gordimhor

Take care OP. Donated.

funkrodent

Donated too. So sorry to hear of this, life can be so randomly cruel at times. Best wishes to you and your family

monkeyboyjc

Donated….

Straightliner

So sorry to hear this, donation made.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

So sorry to hear that, think we bumped into each other at Swinley years ago. You were on Ti Mariachi and shouted “nice bike” as you sped past me on my steel SS version!

Donated and hoping for the best whatever that is.

jimmy

Crikey. That’s a brutal but also inspiring post. Thoughts are with you.

rnscotch

Puts into perspective my question of 2×10 or 2×11. So sad and sorry to read this and my thoughts are with you.

chipster

My thoughts are with you.

Donated

malv173
    Free Member

I’m terrible for skippng past the sticky threads. My apologies for only just seeing this, but I’ve donated a little. Heartbreaking stuff, and hope you, and everyone who knows Nicky are doing a OK as you can be giveth the situation. Big Internet hugs sent from afar.

granny_ring

OP, sorry I’ve only just seen this sad post.
    Hugs for you both.

timbog160

Donation made – god bless

cheekysprocket

All of a sudden my whinging about having to sand skirting boards rather than ride my bike today is kicked firmly into perspective. Huge love to you both x

gee
    Free Member

Thank you, everyone, and to Chipps and co for making this sticky. The support means a lot and helps me stay strong and know that there’s a way through this.

No change, she’s still unable to do literally anything. A very long road ahead.

matt_outandabout

❤️

teamslug
    Free Member

Donated…stay strong Gee ❤️

wool

❤️

derek_starship
    Free Member

Best wishes to all. Donated.

Rona

Thanks for the update gee – sorry it’s not better news. Look after yourself as best you can.

sharkbait
    Free Member

We are all only a heartbeat away from some personal tragedy.
    So sorry to hear about yours Gee – donated what I can for what looks a great cause.

cakefacesmallblock

So,so sorry to read this. Donated.

woody2000

Hope you’re holding up gee, hoping you get some good news 🤞

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 94 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.