Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Why mugging people is bad – Darwin Award attempt.
  • Harry_the_Spider
    jam-bo

judging from the bottom picture on that story, she hit him more than twice…

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Twice my arse, unless what she hit him with was a 3×2 slab.

ads678

“So I stood up. I threw two punches and a kick. He fell, then I caught him in a rear naked choke. Then I sat him down and said, ‘Now we’ll wait for the police.'”

2 punches, a kick and a choke hold apparently….

koldun
    Free Member

i’d guess the 2 punches and a kick all hit his face, which probably also then met the floor.

bikebouy
    Free Member

😳🥴

Harry_the_Spider

Either way, he needs to consider his career options.

DezB
    Free Member

He was bloody lucky she’s a strawweight! Not sure what that is in female MMA terms, but it’s a 7 stone weakling in boxing 😆

servo
    Free Member

Jack Reacher would be impressed

globalti
    Free Member

Now if her Dad also happened to own a brewery, I’d be interested in marriage.

Keva
    Free Member

Polyana Viana weighs 115lbs /52kg so is a nip over 8st. I expect she probably packs quite a punch for her size!

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Now if her Dad also happened to own a brewery, I’d be interested in marriage.

Yeah, telling her to get to kitchen and put the tea on might be interesting

warton
    Free Member

just the other day I showed my wife the Nunes destruction of Cyborg.

she seriously asked if I would win in a fight with Nunes. After I stopped laughing I said she would rip my head off in about 2 seconds.

this proves the point…..

A straw weight is what? 115lbs, or 52 KG!, or a very light Tour de France climber – absolute nails

rene59
    Free Member

Some perverts people would pay good money for that experience.

wwaswas

This one always made me smile.

arrpee
    Free Member

Looks like he got hit by Derrick Lewis. However, bear in mind that he also spent some time in the custody of the Rio De Janeiro Police.

easily
    Free Member

It might have looked something like this:

wwaswas

A very British approach:

“Teenager fought off mugger by ‘booting him in the balls’ as hard as she could”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/teenager-fought-mugger-booting-him-13836747

Harry_the_Spider

As part of a Karate class we do a little bit of self defence. We’ve been shown some very effective and probably quite divesting techniques that hopefully I, or anyone else will never have to use. The first one though is to avoid confrontation in the first place, the second is to remain in control, the third is to let your attacker have it.

One of the guys was mugged at a cash point about a year ago and took down his assailant with Combination 4b (kick to the balls, smack in the mouth, open handed thrust to the body). The mugger was so surprised that a little fat guy had floored him that he had another go… and got flattened again.

After that he ran away and turned himself to the Police, where they watched the footage on CCTV.

andy8442
    Free Member

I remember a story from about 10 yrs ago where a teenager from Leeds was attacked by a large gang of lads on his way home from his martial arts class. The young lad fought them off and then went and handed himself into the police, (his mum made him) explaining to them that he broke several bones of his attackers.The lad had obviously been in a scrap, and there was talk about prosecuting him but I’m fairly sure nothing ever came of it.

raybanwomble
    Free Member

All you would have to do to get away with that at magistrates court is say “There was one of me and 7 of them. Do I look stupid enough to start a fight with 7 people?”

You could probably justify killing people in self defence if you’re jumped by 7 others.

Harry_the_Spider

That’s why the bloke from Karate reported himself. Once they had reviewed the CCTV at the Police Station, and had a good laugh, they told him to be on his way.

The Police suspected that the mugger had clocked him getting out of his very nice car and was therefore going to relieve him of his wallet, his phone and his Jaguar Type R. He picked the wrong guy though. He even announced “Combination 4b” as he did it, apparently.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Why mugging people is bad – Darwin Award attempt.’ is closed to new replies.