Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Why can’t I reply to a PM??
  • cinnamon_girl

Been struggling for a while with this, I’ve even reduced the amount of text in case it was too wordy. Have gone to the user’s profile and tried to send the message from there but to no avail. Can’t reply directly from my inbox either. Settings are set to accept PM’s.

Any ideas please? Not had this much trouble before!

Thanks in anticipation.

mjsmke

I cant even send a PM at the moment so somethings not right.

cinnamon_girl

Oh, relieved it’s not just me then! Will alert the Tech folk.

cinnamon_girl

For the person who sent me a PM, have now put my e-mail addy in my profile.

Cougar

What’s your platform? Is this Safari being fruity, just for a change?

cinnamon_girl

@Cougar am on the desktop using Chrome.

Cougar

Try logging in using an incognito tab? Ctrl-Shift-N in Chrome. That should rule out plugin weirdness.

sadexpunk

For the person who sent me a PM, have now put my e-mail addy in my profile.

@cinnamon_girl
    ah CG, that may be me then? 🙂 im working tonight so will look later, but if you wanted to reply in the meantime, my email is my username at gmail dot com.

that may also explain why @singletrackmind hasnt replied to my message about another beer order? same for you rob, if youve seen my message and cant reply, my email is as above…

cheers

Cougar

CG has confirmed that Incognito worked, which implies that it’s something installed in your browser rather than issue with the forum. Process of elimination to narrow down which one.

Could be a cookies / cache issue also, but it seems unlikely from the symptoms.

cinnamon_girl

ah CG, that may be me then? 🙂 im working tonight so will look later, but if you wanted to reply in the meantime, my email is my username at gmail dot com.

Yes! Will send you an e-mail, reckon that might be easier.

cinnamon_girl

CG has confirmed that Incognito worked, which implies that it’s something installed in your browser rather than issue with the forum. Process of elimination to narrow down which one.

Could be a cookies / cache issue also, but it seems unlikely from the symptoms.

Thank you for your help @Cougar.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.