Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Who’s gonna be riding tomorrow
  • Gary_M
    Free Member

Plan on a sneaky wee ride tomorrow, probably on the road. Who else has plans to get out? Wife is trying to entice me into sherry at 10am but I want to go out to play.

axeman
    Free Member

hoping to get onto the Malvern’s early on Boxing day, depending on how bad the head is after the chaos tomorrow.

slugwash
    Free Member

I’m planning a couple of sneaky hours in the morning urban off-roading in the deserted City of London. Lots of nice steps, ramps and walkways to mess around on. Then after Boxing day I’ll be on single speed manoveres on the South Downs around Lewes. Happy riding everyone :0)

beej

Yup, planning a quick ride if I wake up early and girlfriend doesn’t. She’ll understand.

tommytowtruck

Not tomorrow, but managed a quick ride before lunch today and have one planned for boxing day to blow the cobwebs away!

GW
    Free Member

Yeah, Santa’s bringing my 6yr old daughter a new bike. so something local for it’s first outing.

:o)

crustychris

Managed to get out the door for a quick 7 mile blast over the fells at 8 this mornin before wife and son arose (faithful riding companion Rocky the dog was most impressed) plan to do the same tomorrow ‘n’ build up appetite for breakfast of chocolate liquers and snowballs (pints obviously)
    Merry Christmas y’aaalll

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

What’s different about tomorrow?

Alex

No. Full of cold but might make it out on Boxing day for a quick Malvern jaunt before the inevitable redsock invasion. Fancied starting in the dark at 7am ish and riding till it’s properly light. Tomorrow’s attack on food and drink may put paid to that tho.

3 Days in Afan from Sunday so not too bothered if I don’t get out.

Drac

Not me I’ll cooking, stuffing my face with food and drink and playing with the kid’s toys.

cinnamon_girl

Yep! I’m hoping the trails will be empty!! Then I can go faster … then it will all end in tears (again)!!

triple_s

Going out tomorrow morning, drop of whiskey on the top of watership down then a couple of pints on the way home 😉

cinnamon_girl

Watership Down – haven’t been there for ages cos I don’t like wet chalk. How are the conditions there?

forge197
    Free Member

Mabie or Dalbeattie not decided yet…

triple_s

Never had a problem with wet chalk on Watership down, far less scary than some of the stuff I used to ride on the south downs. Wasn’t too bad last time I was up there….

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Not riding, but I’m packing a bergan and heading up to the Lakes for the day for a nice long day in the Mountains with the mrs and Eric the dog…

Gonna be trying out my new stove…

Should be mint.. 😀

Gary_M
    Free Member

What’s different about tomorrow?

It’s not ‘just another day’ if you’ve got kids, that’s what’s different about it.

crocodilian
    Free Member

Riding between girlfriends parents and mine probably but that’s it.

knottie8
    Free Member

if I thought I’d get away with it I would !

mboy
    Free Member

beej – Member

Yup, planning a quick ride if I wake up early and girlfriend doesn’t. She’ll understand.

PMSL

Sorry, I’m sure it wasn’t meant quite how I understood it, but that’s made me chuckle!

It’s definitely good that you have an “understanding” girlfriend though 😉

mrmo
    Free Member

SO is working early’s tomorrow, what else is there to do?

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Might ride out localy with the dog for an hour in the morning.

antigee

mother in law has been persuaded that 4pm is a good time for lunch so kids can open presents – dad can put together what he hasn’t spotted needs excess construction, Mrs antigee go for a run, me a blast in the woods followed by the Trans Pennine Trail to the inlaws – if forecast is as wrong as today it will be excellent

🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 Merry Xmas

woffle
    Free Member

Nope – I plan on starting with bucks fizz when I’m scraped out of bed by my family. Then progressing through the day in a similar vein. Looking forward to the kids burying themselves in piles of wrapping paper and sitting around with my wife doing as little as possible bar eating, drinking and enjoying ourselves. Hopefully I’ll get to have a quick blast to clear the head on Boxing Day…

Ed-O
    Free Member

Out on the Ute with the family

colb
    Free Member

nope – mind you not been out on a bike for 3 weeks think the cough and illness is finally clearing, so roll on the weekend 😀

forge197
    Free Member

Decided on a lap of the red at Mabie tomorrow am 🙂

gtkid
    Free Member

Might get out either early doors or in the eve after the visiting and eating is done with.

stratobiker
    Free Member

Yes, for sure, it’s tradition.

🙂

nickname
    Free Member

I will be riding tomorrow, but to my old ma’s for christmas dinner. Hopefully I won’t fall off as I have a bottle of baileys for her in my rucksack 😉

Rich
    Free Member

Nah not tomorrow, too busy keeping the kids happy.

goog
    Free Member

I’ll be radding it up on the Malverns

Reluctant
    Free Member

In my dreams! Got the mother in law staying, so have to be around being sociable. But…. good food, plenty drink and the kittens will have a field day!

beej

mboy – yeah, I thought that the moment I posted!

Gary_M
    Free Member

Well unlikely I’ll be riding today. Went to bed about 1am then our son woke up at 4:30am wanting to open his presents. He’s 11 and its years since he’s woken up early on xmas day. Sent him back to bed but he couldn’t sleep and I couldn’t get back to sleep. After 4 hours sleep the night before and a 40 mile round trip commute I’m way too knackered to ride today. So guess I’ll just have to strat on the drink now then 😉

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘Who’s gonna be riding tomorrow’ is closed to new replies.