Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Whooping Cough- anyone currently got it?
  • Duggan

As above really. 90% sure I’ve got Whooping Cough and I understand its been doing the rounds up here in the North West this Winter and Spring.

I’m about 5 weeks in now and at the moment feel fine and just have an annoying lingering cough. Wondering when to get back to exercise as I’ve done none for the last 3 or 4 weeks.

I might start some stretching and home workout(s) this week but think I’ll give it another week or two before easing back into proper exercise. I’m 42 so not quite young enough to be reckless about it.

Wondering if anybody else is in the same boat?

I got 1 week into a new training plan for a load of TTs and a Duathlon I had planned but the whole lots been torpedoed for now 😐

duncancallum

From dec to feb i was on my arse.  Coughing short of breath.

Inhalers and steriods…

Only from march have I felt more human!

timbur
    Free Member

Currently have the cough (as does everyone else in our house)

Started in Jan and still going. The boys are catching other illnesses now as they’re immune systems are empty.  Antibiotics did nothing for the little one when he was running a temp. The rest of us were told to man up and get on with it.

Tim

tomtomthepipersson
    Free Member

My wife has it. 4 weeks in, several pulled muscles, a course of antibiotics and various cough meds (mainly to knock her out so she sleeps through the night) so far. The ferocity and frequency has improved ibut she’s still suffering. It’s nasty! (but Covonia Night Time is rather good).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.