Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Whooo, just passed my test :D
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Now the difficult bit………..

This;

Or one of these;

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Woop whoop whoooooooooooooooop

Want to tinker – get an old bike. want to ride – get a new bike – want to ride a bike that looks old? get a retro

passtherizla
    Free Member

congratulations!

The second one.

johnners
    Free Member

Want an oily drive/garage floor/anywhere you park? Get the second one.

wombat

Congratulations.

Get the first one as it appears to come with a lovely sunset and a famale companion. 😀

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

2nd time lucky, with only one minor. Good luck too as I’d left it almost 2 years since the first atempt so didn’t have long to get back upto scratch.

Quite fancy a retro, although new comando’s are silly money (and possibly a bit too quick!)

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Get the first one as it appears to come with a lovely sunset and a famale companion.

I have a carte blanche fromthe missus to get as many toys as I like as long as the mortgage is paid and the toy isn’t another women (her words).

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

Both…… 😉

bigyinn
    Free Member

Read THIS then give us your opinions and we can decide properly with lots of random judgements and wild assumptons about you.

MarkyG82

Doh! Was about to say get the norton then looked closer at the first pic.

i’d get the older one. Looks lovely that.

AndyRT
    Free Member

welcome

What about a guzzi?

Or a Ducati Monster?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Guzzi – Dad had one, a V50II, went on his honeymoon with mum on the back to Swizerland, bought another recently, every so often it would fill the road with inpenetrable white smoke fo no apparent reason, then a few seconds later back to normal.

Ducatti, saw how much they cost to service, still want a 748 at some point though….

AndyRT
    Free Member

The monster is a single valve head, and air cooled. Its not so bad, and trust me, a real hoot to ride 😀

Got lent one whilst my bike was in for a service….it made me smile loads

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Whooo, just passed my test :D’ is closed to new replies.