Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • White frame with white fork – too much white? Pics if you've got 'em
  • slowrider
    Free Member

white goes browny grey quite quick, just a word of warning! it does round here anyway

psychle
    Free Member

glossy paint wouldn't surely? I can see leather and grips etc going that way, but would've thought it'd just wash off paint?

piha
    Free Member

I was so close to getting a white mojo recently… but after giving it a lot of thought I went for the naked carbon.
    I decided that for my type of riding (and I'm not changing that cos of a new bike) the bike would get covered in little scuffs and scratches that would be highlighted by the local mud round here when it covered the frame and that would annoy me as new bikes aint cheap. The naked carbon looks more tool like which I like and doesn't show every little blemish. White bikes do look very nice though.

Kit
    Free Member

Yes, they were the 2009 Thors. Plush and reasonably stiff, but pretty linear even when correctly set up. Nice forks, but had to sell them. From what I've read, the 2010 ones are very good.

TheFopster
    Free Member

I've got a white bike with white forks. It came with white brakes. When I put some SPDs on it, I got some cheap white Shimanos. And for winter I've got white crud catchers front and rear…

No piccies as it's a Carrera so not the sort of thing I thought I'd need a picture of. Great bike, though. And very white.

llamafarmer
    Free Member

Basically it's going to look gorgeous as long as you put black rims on it 😉

TheTompy
    Free Member

Ooh I forgot I got white crud catchers too. I've been eyeing up some Shimano MP66 shoes too… 😳

timmys

samuri
    Free Member

cheers_drive

Great for stealthy snow rides 😀

vikingboy
    Free Member

Sorry, still not had time to get any better pics!

Nick

that white handjob = nicest looking bike ever

Chase
    Free Member

Splash of red thrown in….

and the same parts on an earlier frame….

StuF

Don't go down the white grips route – I have learnt this through experience 😳

Chase
    Free Member

Don't go down the white grips route – I have learnt this through experience

Gotta agree there. The grips litterally looked like shite. The only good thing to come out of white grips were the white lock on collars I was left with.

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘White frame with white fork – too much white? Pics if you've got 'em’ is closed to new replies.