• This topic has 168 replies, 56 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by mboy.
Viewing 9 posts - 161 through 169 (of 169 total)
  • Which person would you really not want to meet from STW….
  • Kuco

well if I knew what that meant I still wouldn’t care 😀

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Most people who have met me say that I am

most people tell me I stink on here but am OK IRL :o)

well if I knew what that meant I still wouldn’t care

grammar less important than personal hygiene shocker!

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Can’t help noticing that this thread has 3 times more posts than its positive sister thread! (Can threads have sisters?? 8) )

hmmmm……..

RepacK
    Free Member

Mboy

George Orwell was indeed a wise & prophetic man but Im not sure he ever wrote about mens bottoms??? 😕 Maybe he did – but it certainly wasnt on my required reading list.

Did he ever say anything like “All bottoms are created equal but some bottoms are more equal than others”??? 😈

Kuco

what’s a shocker about that SFB your grammar is obviously far superior than mine but at least I don’t stink 😉

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

your grammar is obviously far superior than mine but at least I don’t stink

we only have your word for that…

Kuco

True (goes off smelling armpits)

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

jojoA1 – Member
    I fail to see how you could hate someone when you’ve never met them anyway.

I totally agree. Although I dislike a multitude of people in real life, I can’t say that there’s a single person on here which I actually dislike. So I guess that unlike Mark, I don’t see this as real life.

Personally I couldn’t care less who insults me on here (although TBH I’m not much bothered about insults in real life either 🙄 ) No one on STW actually affects my life in anyway – so it’s kinda hard to get upset by anything which they might post.

Actually I’m more likely to get mildly annoyed with myself as a result of one of my own posts. Occasionally I read back one of my posts and think, “well that’s a load of bollox, you tw4t”. But then my opinion of myself carries considerably more weight than that of anonymous strangers.

But I do accept that for whatever reasons, some do take things to heart, so I try and make an effort with those people. Other punters such as RudeBoy, SFB, Smee, CFH, etc etc I’m more than happy to give some stick to, cause I knows they can take it 8)

mboy
    Free Member

RepacK – Member

Mboy

George Orwell was indeed a wise & prophetic man but Im not sure he ever wrote about mens bottoms??? [:?] Maybe he did – but it certainly wasnt on my required reading list.

Did he ever say anything like “All bottoms are created equal but some bottoms are more equal than others”??? [:twisted:]

Fair enough. I think what we really need is a “tongue in cheek” smiley on this forum 🙄

Viewing 9 posts - 161 through 169 (of 169 total)

The topic ‘Which person would you really not want to meet from STW….’ is closed to new replies.