Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Which gps bike computer ?
  • Saccades
    Free Member

Looking for a non-mapping gps that i can connect a HRM to and be able to link to strava, basically a fancy bike computer.

Ideally with a 12hr+ life too.

Any recomendations please ?

boxelder

Lezyne super GPS. Excellent mount, 24hr battery, good price. Will do navigation via a phone when needed.

onewheelgood

Garmin 520 currently on Sport Pursuit. I was happy with mine for a few years until I left it on top of the car when I drove off.

redmist
    Free Member

In my experience the functionality and reliability of garmin has been almost faultless. Choose to fit your requirements and budget. Couldn’t recommend lezyne. I had two that were returned under warranty straight out of the box because they simply didn’t work. One wouldn’t even turn on.

mattbee

Second Lezyne. My Macro has been great, Battery lasts for 24 plus hours and charges quickly. It will do nav if you’re desperate, breadcrumb trail style but it’s basically a gps enabled cycle computer and is brill for that.

fitnessischeating
    Free Member

…you want mapping really… buy my 810 from the classifieds 😉

drofluf
    Free Member

I’d go for a Wahoo ELEMNT; it does have mapping which I know you don’t want but is useful to have. I’ve been realaly pleased with mine: simple to set up; easy to sync with my sensors; customisable screens; simple to use and reliable.

dazzzzbo
    Free Member

I’ve got a garmin 1000 and it’s been brilliant. I did fancy a wahoo elmnt but the fact the garmin could connect to my tacx sold it for me.
    I think the wahoo can connect now aswell.

petec
    Free Member

you can turn off the map page on a Wahoo of course…

although why you’d want to?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Which gps bike computer ?’ is closed to new replies.