• This topic has 12 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by hora.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • which full suss frame should I buy?
  • yossarian
    Free Member

thinking of switching back to a squishy rear end again 😉

what 100 -130mm full frames shoudl I be looking at – boutique or common, I aint fussed

sofatester
    Free Member

Why? Also, don’t expect two answers the same on here 😆

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

why to get some demo’s and find out?

I hated spesh but loved giant.

GTDave
    Free Member

Dunno, but my new Fuel EX8 is amazing!!
    Coming from a GT Avalanche Pro (the Kinesis one) and an Inbred slot-dropout jobbie, it feels very ‘natural’.

si-wilson
    Free Member

We have some great deals on the Chumba VF2 at the moment. 5″ travel, horst link, carbon rear end etc..

mail me if you are interested 🙂 info@progressive-bikes.co.uk

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

Yeti ASR

metalheart
    Free Member

(just for Si) heres what a VF2 looks like:

Haven’t had the chance to give it a proper test yet but the spin around the local treeline felt pretty good.

Jamie
    Free Member

You could get this, but then on the other hand that is quite good. Actually go for option c. In fact get the Chumba as it transcends geographic boundaries, which is always handy.

DaveGr
    Free Member

Cube AMS, 100mm or 125 rear. Some options have 90 – 120 mm U turn rebas on the front.

giantjason
    Free Member

Ellsworth Eppihany?

earl_brutus

santa cruz superlight, beyond doubt the finest xc/trail bike ive ever owned in 20 years of mountainbiking

Coasting
    Free Member

The latest Superlite.Simple,very effective and a lot of fun.

hora
    Free Member

Another ride out on my new Orange5 today. I know not strictly the length travel you are after but with my bits I always swap over its spot on. Has that instant first ride ‘rightness’ that some frames have- you know sat in rather than on.

NO offence to other Orange owners but its not the most attractive to look at but it most definitely does the business. Thats the whole point of a mountain bike. I’m glad I didnt buy a Heckler again, a Spesh Enduro frame etc 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘which full suss frame should I buy?’ is closed to new replies.