Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Where to get replacement fox fork decals from?
  • julians
    Free Member

So slik graphics used to be the goto choice for replacement fork decals, but they were shut down by fox last year, so where is decent now?

I was looking at ride decals, but the one review on their site said that the quality of the decals was poor.

Any suggestions?

tomhoward

Fox themselves?

julians
    Free Member

Ta, should have said I have checked and Silverfish do sell them, but they’re out of stock of the ones I would want until April.

Northwind

Very Apple isn’t it. Clamp down on people selling alternatives to your product, then don’t actually supply the product yourself, and the people who lose out are us that’s paid hundreds of pounds for the products. Yay.

oldtennisshoes

Have you messaged slik?

rockhopper70

I got some replacement rock shox decals from Richard Scott Designs”. Very happy with them, and showing fox on his website.

endomick
    Free Member

Ride decals on Ebay, plenty options, Sheffield based. Cheaper than buying from Fox.

DezB
    Free Member

I’ve bought 3 or 4 sets from ebay sellers over the years.
    All have been top quality.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2054502.m570.l1313&_nkw=fox+decals&_sacat=0

julians
    Free Member

Ride decals on Ebay, plenty options, Sheffield based. Cheaper than buying from Fox.

Do you have experience of their decals? I had a look on their site, and the one review gave them 1 star and said the decals were poor quality.

julians
    Free Member

Have you messaged slik?

No, their website says they don’t do fox stuff anymore, is this not correct?

julians
    Free Member

I got some replacement rock shox decals from Richard Scott Designs”. Very happy with them, and showing fox on his website.

Thanks, will take a look.

julians
    Free Member

I’ve bought 3 or 4 sets from ebay sellers over the years.
    All have been top quality.

Cheers, will have a look

tomhoward

No, their website says they don’t do fox stuff anymore, is this not correct?

I’d bet they would if you emailed them, they didn’t have a problem with IP theft before, they just don’t want to advertise it to keep Fox of their backs.

julians
    Free Member

Thanks rock hopper, I have ordered from Richard Scott.

julians
    Free Member

Just to update this for anyone else.

I ordered a set of fox 36 decals from richard scott designs above, they arrived today, and they look really decent, the come with guides to allow them to be applied straight and in the right places etc.

Very pleased with them

https://richard-scott-design.myshopify.com/

zerocool

Maybe contact Indiprint (on FB), they do a lot of decals for people. They might be small enough to do you some Fox ones without drawing down the wrath of the big guns

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Where to get replacement fox fork decals from?’ is closed to new replies.