Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Where to find a suitable mount for lazer revolution helmet and lights?
  • DickBarton

Just got myself a Lazer Revolution helmet and it has the Lazer Safety Mount System – looks like a clip mount for a gopro system. I’d like to use it to mount a light but can’t find a suitable mount – don’t know what I’m looking for – probably the clip with a bar that a handlebar mount light could attach to.

Anyone know where I could find such a thing please?

5thElefant
    Free Member

Depends on what light you want to mount.

DickBarton

One that sits on the handlebar direct, so something that will be like the curve of the handlebar…

5thElefant
    Free Member

You’d probably have to cobble something together. A gopro buckle, sugru and a cable tie would probably do it.

<span style=”font-size: 0.8rem;”>You can get them off the shelf for cylindrical (Exposure like) lights.</span>

PhilO
    Free Member

You should have had one in the box with the helmet. Are you sure you didn’t miss it?

I have one that I don’t use and which I could post to you if you’re not in a hurry.

DickBarton

The clip that attaches to the helmet is on the helmet, but all I had in the box are the ear covers (which I also need to work out how to fit!). So am I missing a suitable mount?

I have a suitable clip mount for a camera with gopro attachment, I’m wanting a similar clip mount I can then put a handlebar light on to so I can have it on my helmet.

Thanks.

DickBarton

Lazer Oasiz Multimount is what I’m needing…will get one ordered up.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Where to find a suitable mount for lazer revolution helmet and lights?’ is closed to new replies.