Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Where is the outrage? (Bronzefield content)
  • TiRed

My train commute this morning takes me right past HMP Bronzefield (Ashford). A Prison in which a preganant lady gave birth alone and medically unsupervised. The baby died. Ten inquiries have been launched.

I’m seldom truly outraged, but today I am. What an abject failure of care. Why hasn’t the minister for prisons resigned? I expect criminal proceedings at some point and there will be a coronor’s inquest which will publish emergency findings that are public. BTW being on remand means the prisoner may of course be innocent.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-49977464

owenfackrell
    Free Member

Regardless if the women’s innocent or already found guilty the baby wasn’t and they had a duty if care that they have failed in, absolutely disgraceful.

mechanicaldope

The casual disregard for the most at risk in society today by the current conservative government really boils my piss. I don’t understand how anyone can bring themselves to vote for them. Sorry. This isn’t a political thread but is symptomatic of the government under which we live.

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

This happens when you forget that humans are only in the place they are because, at heart, they are bastards. Like my sooky, fluffy, sweet 10 year cat. Who will still disembowel anything she can get her paws on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Where is the outrage? (Bronzefield content)’ is closed to new replies.