Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Where can you get KS dropzone seatpost
  • gj78
    Free Member

Anyone know where to get a KS dropzone under lever seatpost from, can’t seem to find any in stock anywhere?

Cheers

hughjengin
    Free Member

Hibike in Germany. Blinking good prices too, but you’ve got to assess whether you want to order from abroad. I think a lot of peeps on here got there droppers from there, including me.

duntstick
    Free Member
    grum
    Free Member

Is the dropzone something new/different? I got an original KS i900 from here, where they are all still very cheap compared to UK prices.

http://www.xxcycle.com/php/boutique/page.php?nom=RAYON&from=moteurDeRecherche&optionRecherche=&tri=prix%2CASC&onlySearch=auMieux&comparatif=&catSearch=&marqueSearch=&txtSearch=kind+shock

Mine packed up after a year and a bit and they sent me a brand new one with no quibbling, so they get a thumbs up from me.

gj78
    Free Member

Just checked Hibike and none in stock, but thanks anyway.

Not sure i like the look of the xxcycle site, did yours come from America?

grum
    Free Member

No they are based in France.

I know what you mean about the site, but mine came speedily – and like I said they were spot on about replacing it – I don’t know if it was even still under warranty as it was over a year since I bought it.

BoardinBob

Not sure i like the look of the xxcycle site, did yours come from America?

Ordered a KS i7R from them a couple of weeks ago. Arrived the day after I ordered. Great service and brilliant price.

gj78
    Free Member

Thanks for the reassurance i’ve just ordered one from them, very good price as well!

Thanks to all

hora
    Free Member

Wiggle. I’ve just bought one for £133.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Where can you get KS dropzone seatpost’ is closed to new replies.